Author Topic: Mario Party Legacy Community Night – Mario Kart Wii  (Read 11077 times)

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Re: Mario Party Legacy Community Night Mario Kart Wii
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2012 »

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2012 »
Those videos don't justify your dodge
There was no lag in there as well...
AND YOUR SPORADIC USAGE OF BULLET BILLS AND OVERALL LEAD WHERE NO ONE CAN CATCH UP
You were hacking

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2012 »
Jinx, you might have had a case until we caught you using 2 bullets bills one after, that's impossible to do, especially when you were in 3rd and just came from a bullet bill and then used another one. I'm not going to debate this, we saw you hacking, you need to step up and admit it, cuz this is ridiculous. No one's eyes were bugging, we caught you, just admit it.

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2012 »
Lame excuses, Jinx.

There was very little lag and even so, I've never seen that done by ANYONE else before. It seems all too convenient that you can come up with an explanation to what would confuse most people into saying something like: I have no idea what happened :(; however, you had an excuse made up like two seconds after Staryu accused you, like you just expected people to throw accusations at you.

I also saw myself how you had so many bullet bills, and it's the fact you used two consecutively jumping many positions in such a short amount of time. Furthermore, you used a lot of them when you were 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd. I'm sorry, but climbing to the top three positions really easily with a SMALL character like Toadette, in a room full of good competitors doesn't add up. I found it almost impossible to pass you on any lap even when I had a flawless run with a character faster than yours. Also it's ironic that the moment you stopped using the hacks, was the moment you did really badly. (I know I occasionally did very badly, but that's understandable since I have terrible acceleration and one hit can send me back many positions :P).

Finally, you disconnected so often that the only possible explanation was through your constant use of hacking. I'm from the UK and my connection was perfectly fine. I never disconnected once. If you would have just apologized and admitted to your use of hacking and said you wouldn't do it again, we probably would have forgiven you and moved on. It's too late now and you'll be forced to sit out of future Mario Kart Wii games (if there is any).

Very ironic because the one person adamant about those rules was the one person caught hacking. :P

Offline Detective Koshi

• Dont Cry Because Its Over, Smile Cause It Happened
  • us 
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2012 »
 I was going to play, but I have never really used Nintendo wifi connection and I'm not sure how to do friend codes. Is it easy to do? But if you guys ever do it again, if anyone could explain how to do it, I'd love to do it!

Be Who You Are, And Say What You Mean, because Those Who Matter Don't Mind, and Those Who Mind, Don't Matter-Dr.Seuss  :star: Live Your Life How You Want :bluestar:

Offline Toadette

• The Best Mario Character ever in the History of Forever
  • 2k15 #YearofToadette 👍
  • us 
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2012 »
I'm sorry, but climbing to the top three positions really easily with a SMALL character like Toadette, in a room full of good competitors doesn't add up.
This this this. It was impossible for me to get to the top because so many larger folks were pushing me off. The only time I get 1st/2nd/3rd is when I get a Mushroom/Bullet Bill or if the people ahead of me get wrecked.

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2012 »
I was going to play, but I have never really used Nintendo wifi connection and I'm not sure how to do friend codes. Is it easy to do? But if you guys ever do it again, if anyone could explain how to do it, I'd love to do it!
It's as easy as making toast. :P This video explains it clearly:

Skip to 1:26

Offline Detective Koshi

• Dont Cry Because Its Over, Smile Cause It Happened
  • us 
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2012 »
@Toblet Thank you!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012 by Mr.Malcolm »

Be Who You Are, And Say What You Mean, because Those Who Matter Don't Mind, and Those Who Mind, Don't Matter-Dr.Seuss  :star: Live Your Life How You Want :bluestar:

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2013 »
Alright, here is that video I promised a while back.

Watch if you wish, and please excuse my playing. It must have been 1-2 years without ever touching the game.  :what:

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2013 »
I thought that was the recent one we did not the Nov one

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2013 »
DB's Bob-omb...
That's probably the biggest part of this one that I remember other than Jinx... :P

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2013 »
I can understand why SZ's skills were rusty. Also, I didn't think you'd use Diddy Kong in the first half, too. It seems like you all had a lot of fun. But it can get boring pretty quickly if the same person keeps getting first place over and over. SZ did have a few close calls, but items roughed him up.