Author Topic: Mario Party Legacy Community Night – Mario Kart Wii  (Read 11081 times)

Offline Toadette

• The Best Mario Character ever in the History of Forever
  • 2k15 #YearofToadette 👍
  • us 
Re: Mario Party Legacy Community Night Mario Kart Wii
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2012 »
4812-7719-2057

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2012 »
1807-2405-1060 (Possible Co-Host if 13+ players)

Some rules suggestions:

1. No hacking
2. No glitching (Mushroom Gorge, Mario Circuit, Coconut Mall, Wario's Gold Mine, Grumble Volcano)
3. No track spamming
4. No trolling (Solo)
5. No teaming (Solo)

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2012 »
1807-2405-1060 (Possible Co-Host if 13+ players)

Some rules suggestions:

1. No hacking
2. No glitching (Mushroom Gorge, Mario Circuit, Coconut Mall, Wario's Gold Mine, Grumble Volcano)
3. No track spamming
4. No trolling (Solo)
5. No teaming (Solo)
The first 3 are obvious rules, but this isn't a tourney, these are free-rooms. :P

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
Re: Mario Party Legacy Community Night – Mario Kart Wii
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2012 »
Some rules suggestions:

1. No hacking
3. No track spamming
4. No trolling (Solo)
5. No teaming (Solo)
1. Obviously
2. Yes no glitching. Of those 5, the only track I sometimes choose is Coconut Mall and that's not to do the glitch. :P If you can glitch on any of those tracks don't do it. Short cuts e.g. DK Mountain are allowed.
3. Yup, that means once a track has been chosen, don't pick it again for a while.

Like Staryu said though, it's not a tourney it's friendly competition. :P You can't gain VR and you can't lose VR. (At least, I don't think so...)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012 by Toblet »

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2012 »
There's no need to disable Grumble Volcano, Toblet. Just put in the rules that to not do any glitching of any sort, the course can be played perfectly normal. :P

Offline Toblet

• gb 
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2012 »
There's no need to disable Grumble Volcano, Toblet. Just put in the rules that to not do any glitching of any sort, the course can be played perfectly normal. :P
Meh, but if I notice anyone using the glitch, I'll just dis-add them. :P I can actually do it as-well, but I'll be nice and choose not to.

Edit: I've added everyone so far.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012 by Toblet »

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2012 »
Community Night was great! Thanks for playing everyone! Even though I completely forgot how to play, I still had fun. :P

Offline Toblet

• gb 
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2012 »
So did everyone enjoy it? Or did it get a little too chaotic? I probably wasn't a perfect host but I tried my best. Some feedback would be nice.

Glad to hear you liked it, SZ! :D

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2012 »
Toblet, I though you did okay for your first time, but you need to have more control, you sounded very passive and people were confused for a good 20 min at beginning cuz you didn't tell YoshiMan right away to not host.

Also, I don't want MQJinx participating in these again if he's going to be a complete hypocrite and hack whilst telling others NOT to hack, cuz we caught him multiple times hacking (dodged lightning in 1st, using one bullet bill after another).

Offline Toblet

• gb 
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2012 »
I kind of hoped there would be more people so Yoshiman could get started so I could begin to host a room. Plus when I saw he had like 7 people in his room, I didn't want to tell everyone to quit and join my empty one. Next time I'll definitely take that into consideration and I'll not be so passive. (I was a bit confused myself as to what was happening at the start =p). Thanks for the honest feedback.

I did have my suspicions about Jinx, and I saw he did have a lot of bullets. I also realized he took time to specifically use them on me. :P. E.g. I couldn't find an explanation as to how Jinx got that Bullet in second and purposely knocked me off in grumble. Is that also why he constantly DCed?

Offline Gameguy1996

• us 
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2012 »
I enjoyed playing Mario Kart Wii with everyone,However we should have never done Coin Runners.

Thanks DJ Swangler

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2012 »
I had lots of fun playing.

The only thing I didn't like was how unlucky I was during the races compared to when I normally played. (Like getting a lightning cloud in last, or getting a really good item then losing it to someone using lightning (happened so often))

Still, was really fun playing with all of you guys! Hope we can do something like this again!
(Too bad I never really got to host a room, though, but oh well :P)

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2012 »
Toblet, I though you did okay for your first time, but you need to have more control, you sounded very passive and people were confused for a good 20 min at beginning cuz you didn't tell YoshiMan right away to not host.

Also, I don't want MQJinx participating in these again if he's going to be a complete hypocrite and hack whilst telling others NOT to hack, cuz we caught him multiple times hacking (dodged lightning in 1st, using one bullet bill after another).

MQJinx was using bullet bills like crazy
Then claim to shock dodge via lag
I'm not playing with him

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2012 »
I kind of hoped there would be more people so Yoshiman could get started so I could begin to host a room. Plus when I saw he had like 7 people in his room, I didn't want to tell everyone to quit and join my empty one. Next time I'll definitely take that into consideration and I'll not be so passive. (I was a bit confused myself as to what was happening at the start =p). Thanks for the honest feedback.

I did have my suspicions about Jinx, and I saw he did have a lot of bullets. I also realized he took time to specifically use them on me. :P. E.g. I couldn't find an explanation as to how Jinx got that Bullet in second and purposely knocked me off in grumble. Is that also why he constantly DCed?
Yes, consistant hacking CAN lead to disconnecting a lot, Jinx was mysteriously getting an AMAZING lead in so little time, thats not legit, especially when people can't catch up, and no one was able to. I just want Jinx to know what he did was wrong and he should apologize to everyone for hacking like that, cuz it was really lame. It's impossible for lag to make you avoid lightning, that's the biggest bunch of bull I've ever heard. :P

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2012 »
And mind you, after Spiderstaryu said that Jinx was hacking, he DID EXTREMELY POORLY winning in 4th on down