Author Topic: Miyamoto Wants Metroid & Star Fox On Wii U  (Read 856 times)

Offline Gengar

• is a real life Gengar.
  • Gengar > Boos
  • gb 
Miyamoto Wants Metroid & Star Fox On Wii U
« on: July 07, 2012, 01:40:19 AM »
Source
Honestly, I wouldn't really be surprised if these came out early one. These series' are part of Nintendo-All-Stars
Quote from: My Nintendo News and Shigeru Miyamoto

Nintendo is working on both traditional and brand-new games for Wii U. If he had to choose, legendary designer Shigeru Miyamotos top two franchises that he wants on Wii U are Metroid and Star Fox. Miyamoto feels like the possibilities of the GamePad for Metroid could be really fantastic. Miyamoto didnt confirm whether these games are in development but revealed that, out of all Nintendo franchises, he personally wants the Star Fox franchise most on Wii U.

With Metroid its very easy to imagine some interesting implementation for Wii U. I think that having another screen with the gyro built in really gives you a lot of interesting opportunities for development, and we can bring a lot of our games to life in a completely unique way with that.

I feel like the possibilities of the GamePad for Metroid could be really fantastic, Miyamoto told me at a different point in our conversation. Theres certainly a lot that you could do there for that game.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 02:01:34 AM by TheAntiGuy »
     gifs

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Miyamoto Wants Metroid & Star Fox On Wii U
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 01:58:30 AM »
You also need to post the source and your opinion on it. Just the article isn't cutting it.

Anyway, this is pretty interesting, I wonder if Retro Studios is working on this?

Offline Gengar

• is a real life Gengar.
  • Gengar > Boos
  • gb 
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 02:01:56 AM »
You also need to post the source and your opinion on it. Just the article isn't cutting it.

Fixed
     gifs

Offline Gameguy1996

• us 
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 02:10:21 AM »
This is nothing new he all ready talked about he wants to see them both in the wii u.

Thanks DJ Swangler