Author Topic: Guest Articles!  (Read 14028 times)

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
Luigi Article Disclaimer
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2013 »
Note: Due to Super Mario Survivor 5: Favorite Characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl still going on, the Luigi article will need periodical editing and perhaps even an expansion before being submitted on the main website.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013 by Luigifan3DSGCN »
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Re: Guest Articles!
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2013 »
The Luigi article looks good! From here, there will be editing and proofreading, and I might ask you to change a few things here and there. If you are ready, I can start the process of getting it onto the main site.

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
Re: Guest Articles!
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2013 »
That might be a while, two weeks at minimum, depending on how well Luigi does in the Super Smash Bros. Brawl countdown at which he will certainly excel. Progress on Luigi: 2013's Famous Warrior 1.1 (Super Smash Bros. Expansion) begins! Let's just hope the Next Super Mario Survivor doesn't cause another delay, especially since Vip said it was going to be really long.

Update: 1.1 completed, along with some minor edits and additions!

Update: Since this article coincides and is themed with the Year of Luigi, I decided to give it a bigger meaning, something truly special that encompasses the event as a whole, every detail of it. With this in mind, I'm hoping for a goal of mid-December 2013; definitely after I can get my hands on 3D World and Island Tour and Nintendo's extravagant holiday promotions, that's for sure(lol: The Christmas of Luigi).

Need to add: Finding Luigi: Legend of Parkour
To be continued...

Did that.

"Another delay.."It doesn't.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013 by Luigifan3DSGCN »
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo: