Toad's Mushroom Manic V1

Mushroom_Manic_FINAL.json

Filesize: 577.59kB  Views: (227)  Downloads (227)  
Description: Toad has decided to invite the cast of Mario Party to his Game Show, Mushroom Manic . The game show is full of trivia and random events to keep players on their toes.

I will continue to update my board based on community feedback. The V1 board is for the Custom Board Contest of September 2019[b/]
Posted by: Eshy November 26, 2019, 03:17:40 PM

Rating: *** by 2 members.

Related Downloads
Mushroom Gorge

Rating: ***
Downloads: 1208
Views: 1377
Date: November 08, 2016, 11:52:39 PM
Comments (1)
By: megapig9001
Toad's Tutorial

Rating: ***
Downloads: 2093
Views: 2132
Date: November 09, 2016, 10:36:06 PM
Comments (3)
By: Shy Girl
Toad's Midway Madness 1.0 (Remade)

Rating: *****
Downloads: 2203
Views: 1440
Date: February 04, 2017, 11:53:55 AM
Comments (0)
By: MegaMario64
Mushroom Kingdom Party Board

Rating: (None)
Downloads: 688
Views: 929
Date: October 05, 2018, 08:46:21 PM
Comments (0)
By: SMgamer02

Comments (1)

Spongyoshi
Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
Penguin

It's Show Time!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 07:29:33 AM
This board feels kind of unfinished. The background feels a bit empty, Boo doesn't even work, the banks are weird and the custom events feel rather random.
And that's a shame because the core idea is pretty interesting! A sort of linear stage that isn't and feels like a more fun take on Bowser's Magma Mountain! And the length seems ideal for that sort of board!
In a future release, I would first suggest adding more scenery. I honestly like how you use spotlight to light up the board and other things but we could see still the silhouette of some of the furniture or maybe even of the public? Maybe you could even add for example some "Quiz Toad" close to the happening spaces offering a trivia quiz for example?
Speaking of happening spaces, it would be cool to have them themed more around Toad. Maybe the quiz could ask questions about Toad or maybe the items given could only be mushrooms? Maybe even make the bank or Boo an happening space instead so how they work in this board would make more sense? Also, there should be a way to make the skeleton key useful, either with a gate or custom event.
One thing tho, even if it feels incomplete now, it has potential and I'm looking forward to a future release that flesh out this board because it would deserve it!

Return to Downloads