Author Topic: Had my game crash a few turns before the end. Looking for some specific help!  (Read 1532 times)

Offline SmashFiles

• The Friend Everyone Hates
  • Hello! You've discovered my secret! How dare you!
Hey everyone!

This may be an odd, specific request, so I'll try to word it as well as I can, with as few words as I can. Thank you for your help in advanced!

So, I recently played Mario Party 2 and was only a few turns away from ending when it crashed. So what I come to you all is to ask if there's any way to hack a rom of the game so that I can set all of the pieces of the game back to where they were before it crashed, start from there on that turn preferably, and finish the game. The only reason I come to you all and want to see this through, is because I was doing this for a Let's Play, and even though only a few dozen people will see it, I don't want to let them down with such a anti-climactic ending!

If there is anything similar to this that I could do, I would be HAPPY to hear how to do it, and you have absolutely no idea how grateful I would be. Thank you all so much for any help!

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
My guess is that no, something like that doesn't quite exist. :-\

I'm interested to know how it crashed though. What were you doing at the time when it stopped working?

Offline SmashFiles

• The Friend Everyone Hates
  • Hello! You've discovered my secret! How dare you!
Sadly, it's just a matter of my N64 getting old, and some power wire just wasn't able to hold it together for the full game. I need to find out if it's the console itself, or the power adapter. Thanks for the help though, I figured it was a bit of a stretch, but I figured it'd be better to ask, than to let it die!