Author Topic: Metal Mushroom  (Read 2394 times)

Offline A51 Trooper

• se 
Metal Mushroom
« on: May 10, 2016 »
Lately, I've played both Mario Party 6 and 7 and tried to pass all roadblock orbs while using a Metal Mushroom orb. I've seen all animations in 6, but I haven't seen Thwomp's, Tweester's and the Spiny's in 7. Can I get some help on which board I could find both the metal mushroom and those 3 orbs?

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Re: Metal Mushroom
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016 »
Hmm, I can tell you from recent playthroughs that the Metal Mushroom does not appear on Grand Canal. Thwomp appears on Neon Heights but I don't think the Metal Mushroom does.

Metal Mushroom appears on Windmillville, and so does the Spiny orb.

Offline A51 Trooper

• se 
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016 »
Hmm, I can tell you from recent playthroughs that the Metal Mushroom does not appear on Grand Canal. Thwomp appears on Neon Heights but I don't think the Metal Mushroom does.

Metal Mushroom appears on Windmillville, and so does the Spiny orb.

I know the Thwomp can be found on Pyramid Park, but I'm not 100% sure if it can on Pagoda Peak and Windmillville. I've seen the Tweester on Grand Canal and Pyramid Park, but I don't recall seeing it on Windmillville. The Tweester can be bought from shops, but can you buy a Thwomp? I've only seen other players pick them up on the board when passing an Orb space. I'll check later if Neon Heights does have the Metal Mushroom.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016 by A51 Trooper »

Offline Timmy

• ~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
  • ca 
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016 »
Thwomp appears on Windmillville and so does the Metal Mushroom, I don't know if this is a factor but I remember doing teams when I saw the user being protected. =P

Offline A51 Trooper

• se 
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016 »
Thwomp appears on Windmillville and so does the Metal Mushroom, I don't know if this is a factor but I remember doing teams when I saw the user being protected. =P

Well, that just leaves the Tweester Orb.