Author Topic: What's the origin of your username?  (Read 33003 times)

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
Re: What's the origin of your username?
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2012 »
DeadlyxImpulse means to perform action without thinking or hesitating and the x comes from xbox live. (at the time, I was thinking about a xbox gamertag.)

Offline ChickenLegs

• This is the way the world ends...
  • Not with a bang but a whimper.
  • us 
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2012 »
Okay... finally the origin on my username will be known.  You see, I am a fan of random humor.  When I got the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Do-it-Yourself book thing about 3 years ago it came with a place where you could do your own story.  I decided to make my story about the most random thing I thought of at the time...you guessed it...a chicken leg.  About this time I got my own E-mail so I decided to name it after my story: ChickenLeg11.  So where this comes from is my E-mail. :D 
This has been another...pointless moment.

Offline I'm Batman

• I am one with the Bat
  • au 
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2013 »
Well one of my friends used Baconfat23 for the Xbox gamer tag a long time ago and since then I kinda copied it and use it now because it is a pretty awesome name. But I changed it to I'm Batman because Batman is awesome
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013 by I'm Batman »
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." ―Joker
  Thanks eboyblue3

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2013 »
Inverted color of a basic Boo XD

Offline Timmy

• ~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
  • ca 
« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2013 »
My favorite character was Yoshi, and on Neopets, the numbers 8984 were used on my name for that account so I decided to put 8984 on my username here as well. :P

Offline Gengar

• is a real life Gengar.
  • Gengar > Boos
  • gb 
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2013 »
Zweilous is an underrated Pokemon. When you think of it's evolutionary line you only really think of Deino and Hydreigon. So I made it super.

EDIT: Changed to just Zweilous so people don't call me SZ.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013 by Zweilous »
     gifs

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2013 »
When I first went on the main site I thought of the first thing I could think of.
I had just been playing Super Mario Galalxy and Mario Party 9 a lot lately.
When I joined the forum I decided to keep the name just so some members may recognize me.

Offline Accj21

• Teamwork makes the meme work
  • Purple is my new favorite color
  • us 
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2013 »
Mine is just because my favorite character is Toad and my brother's favorite is Yoshi, and we share this account.

Offline SirYoshi211

« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2013 »
Very obvious for me, my favorite Super Mario and video game character is Yoshi :yoshi:. Originally I used to go by SuperStarYoshiRocket everywhere but I decided to cut that in length one day. "Sir" probably because I like how it is used to address people, not sure why anymore actually. "211" is my birth date.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline SMK

• Formally Sir Metal King
  • gb 
« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2013 »
SirMetalKing is a parody of my original name of kingweevil in 2006. It then later changed into SirMetalKing when I became much more intellectual and my love for Metal Sonic was born although I always kept the 'King' part of the name as I did see myself as one XD 

Binweevils 2006 - 2009 = Kingweevil /2 (Lost password to Kingweevil)
Gametechmods Forum 2007 - 2010 = Mouldy King Bash
Club Penguin 2008 -2011 = Kingweevil
Minecraft 2011 - = Kingweevil
MPL 2012 - 2013 = Kingweevil, SirMetalKing, MetalKing, James Metal, Sir James

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2013 »
SirMetalKing is a parody of my original name of kingweevil in 2006. It then later changed into SirMetalKing when I became much more intellectual and my love for Metal Sonic was born although I always kept the 'King' part of the name as I did see myself as one XD 

You used the internet when you were 5?

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2013 »

lmao
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline SMK

• Formally Sir Metal King
  • gb 
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2013 »

You used the internet when you were 5?

6, it was November when I joined BW.  Yeah, I was able to make servers, games and such around this time, still do for the most part.

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2013 »
First of all, I'm not related to Luigifan in any way. I just happen to also really like the character and Nintendo 3DS. Older Legacy fans (October 2012-Sometime later that year) might remember that at one time, I just called myself Luigifan3DS, but after a while, I decided to show my favorite home console: the Gamecube, some love too; Isn't it weird that both of my favorite systems just happen to be the ones blessed with the two Luigi's Mansion games?
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2014 »
Refering myself as a Yellow Spongy Yoshi referencing Spongebob because i love the old episodes of the show well... SpongYoshi!