Author Topic: Celebrating 20 Years of Pokemon!  (Read 27717 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Celebrating 20 Years of Pokemon!
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2016 »
Shiny Xerneas distribution has begun! You have until Tuesday, May 17, 2016 to do so!

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2016 »
Shiny Xerneas distribution is ending on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 in North America. If you haven't gotten Shiny Xerneas for your game(s), do so before it ends!

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2016 »
Shiny Yveltal distribution has begun! You have until Thursday, May 26, 2016 to do so!

Darkrai distribution is ending soon on Tuesday, May 24, 2016! If you have not yet gone to GameStop/EB Games, do so before it ends! The serial codes can be used until Wednesday, August 31, 2016!

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2016 »
Shiny Yveltal distribution is ending on Thursday, May 26, 2016 in North America. If you haven't gotten Shiny Yveltal for your game(s), do so before it ends!

Zygarde distribution ends on the same day in Europe.

Offline SirYoshi211

« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2016 »
Thanks for the reminder Vip! I got my shiny Yveltal to go along with the Xerneas. Unfortunately I seemed to have misplaced my Pokmon Y so I can only get one for my Alpha Sapphire game. I might have left it in my old 3DS somewhere after trading with Alpha Sapphire. Oh well.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2016 »
If you missed Mew back in February, you got another chance! If you already have Mew for all of your compatible games, you won't be able to get another, unfortunately.

Quote from: Press Release
    The Mythical Pokmon Mew was first available at GameStop stores in February. If you weren't able to make it to GameStop in time, you'll have another chance to receive Mew when the Pokmon Trainer Club newsletter arrives in your inbox in June. It's the same Pokmon that was given out at GameStop, so if you received that one, you won't be able to get another one.

If you're not already receiving the Pokmon Trainer Club newsletter, be sure to sign up for it by June 1, 2016, to receive the next newsletter containing a code for Mew. Be sure to enter the code into your Pokmon Omega Ruby, Pokmon Alpha Sapphire, Pokmon X, or Pokmon Y game by August 31, 2016.

The Pokmon Trainer Club newsletter is full of Pokmon news, promotions, and information to keep you up-to-date in the world of Pokmon. Plus, the newsletter is freejust create a Pokmon Trainer Club account and opt in to receiving it.

Don't miss this second chance to get the Mythical Pokmon Mew. And be sure to visit Pokemon.com/20 for more details on the Pokmon 20th celebration.
Source

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2016 »
Mew is now available in PAL regions with the code MEW2016.

The code is working now.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016 by Ha Seoi »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2016 »
Manaphy is now available to receive from Nintendo Network for Pokmon X/Y/OR/AS! You have until Friday, June 24, 2016!

Offline SirYoshi211

« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2016 »
Manaphy is pretty nice. I'll be sure to receive it when I play Alpha Sapphire later today. I've been wanting to finish breeding Petilil that I started a few months ago but stopped doing. I've have Phione but not Manaphy, it'll be nice to have. Would've been great if it was given as an egg like it was back in Diamond and Pearl, it had a unique egg design.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Megumin

• EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2016 »
A Shiny Mewtwo with Unnerve will be available to players who have at least one Play! Point by July 10. You need a Play! Pokemon ID and opt in to participate in all programs, then attend a local event and/or battle at least once in the June 2016 International Challenge. The code will be sent via email.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2016 »
If you have not yet gotten Manaphy, be sure to get it off from Nintendo Network! It's set to end Friday, June 24, 2016!

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2016 »
Shaymin is now available to receive from Nintendo Network for Pokmon X/Y/OR/AS! You have until Sunday, July 24, 2016!

Offline Megumin

• EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2016 »
A Garchomp based on Cynthia's will be distributed to participants of Sinnoh Classic, the latest Pokemon Global Link tournament. Registration will be between midnight UTC on July 14 and 11:59 p.m. UTC on July 21. The competition will run from midnight UTC on July 22 until 11:59 p.m. UTC on July 24. Three battles are needed to receive Garchomp.

Offline Megumin

• EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2016 »
A discount sale will take part in the Global Link from July 26 until closure in late October. PP Ups, Rare Candies, and Heart Scales will be 50% off, and if you have enough medals, Ability Capsules will be sold for 5000 Poke Miles. Attractions will also be 50% off.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2016 »
If you have not yet gotten Shaymin, be sure to get it off from Nintendo Network! It's set to end Sunday, July 24, 2016!