Author Topic: Nintendo Switch  (Read 24944 times)

Offline Don't make me beg

• Moon River
  • Wider than a mile
  • us 
Re: NX
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2015 »
Game Informer thinks it might come out next year since development kits are already being shipped.

And didn't Nintendo grossly exaggerate their predicted console sales for the Wii U, too?
I'm crossing you in style

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2016 »
The idea that the handheld version comes out this year while the console comes out next year has me intrigued.

Then again, if you get people to buy the handheld now, they might not see a reason to get the console later.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2016 »
I realize there's been quite the buzz around the NX system regarding rumors in the past weeks, but none of them are concrete and are just rumors. It's not worth the time to be posting rumors. Posting rumors could lead to misinformed information and stuff.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2016 »
We finally got our first bit of NX news! It's going to be released globally in March 2017! Details are still forthcoming - later this year! NO information at all at E3 2016.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2016 »
It looks like we'll get our first glimpse of the Nintendo NX tomorrow at 7:00 AM PDT/10:00 AM EDT! A short preview of three minutes!

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/788900063833493504

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing to see here, move along
  • Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2016 »
It looks like we'll get our first glimpse of the Nintendo NX tomorrow at 7:00 AM PDT/10:00 AM EDT! A short preview of three minutes!

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/788900063833493504
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been waiting for this moment FOREVER!

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Nintendo Switch
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2016 »
It's called Nintendo Switch!

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2016 »
OMG I'M SO GETTING THIS!! THE MARIO MEXICAN LEVEL IS INSANE!

ALSO KING BOO RETURNS TO MARIO KART

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2016 »
Looks very awesome! Looks like a quality product, the portable feature looks great, controllers look nice as well.

Games are looking great as well!

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2016 »
Am I the only one here who think it looks kinda awkward? A little small for a portable screen as well? It seems like a cool and simple concept but the controllers seem weird to handle and such and how the console looks are works seems to be odd to me. Of course I was less into the WiiU when it was first revealed but then I turned around there... but then again that ended off as a commercial failure as we all can see...

Hmm... it's very weird. In time hopefully we can learn more about it.

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2016 »
Better presented than the Wii U  :-D
The Mario 3D game looks awesome with that very original location and characters!
Since it happens in a Mexican-like level.. Does Mario will go around the world?! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!
But scared about Mario Kart, is that a port of MK8 or just an placeholder?
I don't wanna buy MK8 again for an dlc pack :( Just wanna MK9 AND being able to buy the dlc in MK8 U

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2016 »
Better presented than the Wii U  :-D

But scared about Mario Kart, is that a port of MK8 or just an placeholder?
I don't wanna buy MK8 again for an dlc pack :( Just wanna MK9 AND being able to buy the dlc in MK8 U
Too much this. It's infinitely presented better than the Wii U which did so poorly because people didn't even know it was a different product from the Wii.

In order to make a successful transition you need to start anew, which I think it has achieved with the console itself. But I don't want a MK8 import if it is the only Karting game we will see on the console. It's not new or fresh and it maintains the stench of bitter taste left by the lackluster Wii U. In simple terms, it's a bit lazy and they are already cutting corners when the console has barely been announced. This doesn't look overly promising for me that Nintendo will start releasing better Mario games outside of the main Mario game where all of their attention seems to be currently focused. But I guess we will see what happens with time.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016 by Toblet »

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2016 »
Whoa. :o A little late to the party, but the wait was worth it. Sooo awesome! Wicked. I am so psyched! So want the gorgeous new 3D Mario, the enigmatic Breath of the Wild, and that smokin' hot Mario Kart 8 DLC. But wait, there's more! What's this? In the 3rd-party chart, Square Enix is a confirmed partner. Could this mean...just as it should have been...it can't be...the rumors just might be true.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Kaede

« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2016 »
Controllers look just as awkward as the WiiU and Wii, no thanks.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2016 »
Controllers look just as awkward as the WiiU and Wii, no thanks.
Obviously you're not part of the target market. That's a shame, Nintendo lost you as a customer.

In other news, today's news were all we getting for this year. There won't be any more information until 2017. Nintendo said this.