Author Topic: Big Yoshi fan rolls into the Party!  (Read 3835 times)

Offline Yoshifan355

• Right at Ya!
  • A dude who loves Yoshis!
  • ca 
Big Yoshi fan rolls into the Party!
« on: March 02, 2015 »
Hello there guys on the Mario Party Forum I'm Yoshiman355 and I'm a huge fan of Yoshi ever since Super Mario World & Yoshi's Island (My favourite game ever). I've been a big fan of Mario Party 3, 5 & 6 simply because I grew up with them quite a lot and loved them to this day. I've also love other franchises of Nintendo like Kirby, Smash Bros, Wario, Xenoblade, & of course the main Mario series. I hope I can get along very nicely with ya's and have a fantastic day!  O0

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Big Yoshi fan rolls into the Party!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015 »
Welcome to Mario Party Legacy, Yoshiman355! Enjoy your time discussing with others in the forum boards!

We have another member named Yoshiman, but has different numbers than you do. That's Yoshiman222.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015 »
We have another member named Yoshiman, but has different numbers than you do. That's Yoshiman222.
I call plagiarism of the username. I know that's not the right term in this situation but still. :P

Anyhow welcome. :P

Offline Yoshifan355

• Right at Ya!
  • ca 
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015 »
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know there was another one that had a similar name here like me. I'm a bit uncreative  :'(. I can change it if it bothers you. Now I feel ashamed of myself now...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015 by Yoshiman355 »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015 »
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know there was another one that had a similar name here like me. I'm a bit uncreative  :'(. If that bothers you I'll change it to something else. 
Some members do have similar names. It's fine if it happens, it's just that it happens to be a coincidence. We do have a lot of Yoshi fans here, though, throughout the time the forum had since 2008.

Offline Yoshifan355

• Right at Ya!
  • ca 
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015 »
It's just I get anxious if I did something wrong and I kinda feel bad for myself. But I'll deal with it since you're right Yoshi is the most popular on this site.

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015 »
Everyone rips off my name. F***ers.

Offline Mother4Ever

• The PSI Powerhouse & PK Professional
  • I'm gonna Smaaaash my way to victory
  • us 
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015 »
Welcome to the forum Yoshifan!! I hope you have fun and like it here as much as I do. And I hope you make lots of friends because most of the people here are nice :-D

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015 »
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know there was another one that had a similar name here like me. I'm a bit uncreative  :'(. I can change it if it bothers you. Now I feel ashamed of myself now...
Well the reason my name is as it is is because I'm a little uncreative myself methinks. :P

Although practically no one to my knowledge goes by the name "Yoshiman" so it's perfectly fine if you want to to go by that name. It's just a name after all. :P

Offline Gizmo

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015 »
Hey, welcome to the forum, Yoshifan, hope you enjoy it! It's great to see another Yoshi fan around here! ;)

Offline Yoshifan355

• Right at Ya!
  • ca 
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015 »
Well the reason my name is as it is is because I'm a little uncreative myself methinks. :P

Although practically no one to my knowledge goes by the name "Yoshiman" so it's perfectly fine if you want to to go by that name. It's just a name after all. :P

Thanks man, I just didn't want to upset anyone because of the "plagiarism"  name but everything is good now.  :-D

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015 »

Thanks man, I just didn't want to upset anyone because of the "plagiarism"  name but everything is good now.  :-D
I don't think it was plagerism because I used that term in a completely wrong way on purpose. :P

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015 »
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time! (I also love Yoshi)  ^-^

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Yoshifan355

• Right at Ya!
  • ca 
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015 »

I don't think it was plagerism because I used that term in a completely wrong way on purpose. :P
Oh lol.  :-D

Offline TermFox7

• ★Knight of Star★
  • th 
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2015 »
Welcome to Mario Party Legacy :star:
feel free enjoy and fun here.

I very love Yoshi too, he is favourite characters.