Author Topic: Happy 7th Anniversary MPL!  (Read 7443 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Happy 7th Anniversary MPL!
« on: January 14, 2015 »
Hi everyone. Let's get this out of the way. 2014 has been a pretty quiet year for the Forum. We are skipping out on awards this year, and I don't know if anyone is going to want to post other topics in this board. If not, feel free to use this topic to share whatever it is you want to share. Your memories, appreciation, comments, whatever. Anything you want.

January 14th is the anniversary of MPL and the Forum, and this time we just finished our seventh year. It's been a looooooooong road to get here, plenty of ups and downs. Now is good moment to go back and look at the past. See and remember what you liked, what you didn't like, what worked, what didn't. I'm sure it will all be awesome to read. :D

Happy anniversary! :)

Offline Ryoux0

• Your Worst Nightmare
  • Guess who's back!!!
Re: Happy 7th Anniversary MPL!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015 »
My god.... Welp count me as one of the old dogs thats been here awhile. I'm happy that this forum has lasted as long as it has and I wouldnt trade the memories or friends that I've made here. Here's to many more happy and hopefully more active years :)

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015 »
7 years...
Wow.
I remember the 5th anniversary.
Congrats MPL.
To 7 more!

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015 »
There has been less activity made here and yet MPL is still up and running. Here's to many more years, hopefully with a lot more people around for activities.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015 »
It's ironic that way back then, the site was quiet and the forum was bustling with activity. But now the site has been really bustling with activity yet the forum is lacking activity in posts and discussion. No one even tries to start up a discussion or continue the discussion with all the posts I've made as news or part of discussion. Oh well, I hope you all can discuss in the forum boards more for 2015 and beyond. It's just that most of us have moved from here to the official Skype Chat.

Here's to another seven years! Which would be Friday, January 14, 2022.

Offline Gizmo

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015 »
Happy 7th anniversary, MPL! To many more! :D

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015 »
It's ironic that way back then, the site was quiet and the forum was bustling with activity. But now the site has been really bustling with activity yet the forum is lacking activity in posts and discussion. No one even tries to start up a discussion or continue the discussion with all the posts I've made as news or part of discussion. Oh well, I hope you all can discuss in the forum boards more for 2015 and beyond. It's just that most of us have moved from here to the official Skype Chat.
It's also probably because lots of the members who were active back then have grown up and have less time on their hands to post. I mean, even the official Skype Chat lacks activity at times lol.

On the other hands, happy birthday to MPL! It's the only community I have stayed this long and been active! To many more years of activity and life! Haha!

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015 »
Happy Birthday Website! :P
Happy Birthday Community! :P
Happy Birthday to anyone who's birthday it happened to be today.

Well no one here unfortunately, but look like the Site's gone through it's lucky 7th already! May there be many more great years ahead for us all on here~

And hopefully activity everyone can expand once again. :P

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015 »
Hoorah !!

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2015 »
7 years, I still have to remember I joined in 2009 (I had typed 2013 1st for some reason...) DAMN I'M OLD! That's 6 years ago and I can't even believe it

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2015 »
I guess I'll be spending much of the time reppin' my spot as one of the OMz of the old SMPSF (when I was completely retarded)

Offline Strychnine

• I'm dead.
  • alkaloid compound
  • aq 
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2015 »
I met Berry over the summer. That's a highlight. Also I've been around since I was 10, yeah.

Cheers to seven years.

Well I don't imagine so I will see for myself - HJ

Offline Kirbylover490

• Hai! I'm Kirbylover490! The Kirby Hype King!
  • us 
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2015 »
Heh, I've been on MPL since I first heard of it in 2012, (Mainly because of the Mario Tennis Open QR codes) But I kept coming back and I just have to say that I love this website. Happy 7th!
KIRBY AND TEPIG FTW

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2015 »
I think the only people who have been here as long as me are VIP and Ether at this point.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2015 »
I think the only people who have been here as long as me are VIP and Ether at this point.

Who the hell is Ether?