Winter Inferno - "It can't get hotter than this!" [SYB]
1 (16.7%)
Blazing Winter - "It's heating up at SMPSF!"
2 (33.3%)
Blazing Winter - "Where your winter is flaming!" [GM]
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: January 08, 2010

Author Topic: Blazing Winter Pre-Contests 1 and 3 Results (with Pre-Contest 3 VOTE)  (Read 1458 times)

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
For Pre-Contest 1, only Team Art Deco submitted an entry, so they get all the points :P

Here's the video:

For Pre-Contest 3, here are the alternatives:

Blazing Winter (the original) - (no slogan: H-J suggests "It's heating up at SMPSF!")
Winter Inferno (Super Yoshi Bros) - "It can't get hotter than this!"
Frostbite Winter (Game Majors) - (no associated quote)
Blazing Winter (Game Majors) - "Where your winter is flaming!"

The poll is for your favorite slogan/name pairing, except the original Blazing Winter - "It's heating up at SMPSF!" is not there. The poll will be the way of determining the winner for this pre-contest (I realise Game Majors has two entries, but only their highest-scoring one will be counted).

Please post HERE regarding your own favorite name for the program.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010 by H-J カービイ »

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
I never submitted my suggestion for the title.

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
The poll suggests "Where you winter is flaming!" is the best alternative slogan, so Game Majors earns 10 points, and Super Yoshi Bros gets 8.

I've changed the poll, this time asking you what your favorite name and slogan for the program are.

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Marioguy

• Spent 4 years in cryogenic freeze
  • us 
Wow didn't expect to win that one. That one just came to the top of my mind and I didn't think it was all that good but if everyone else likes it, then I guess it is good. :P

While I'm probably going to dump the username I don't want to get rid of the banner though...