Author Topic: What do you think about me?  (Read 5580 times)

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• ca 
Re: What do you think about me?
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2012 »
No worries, this opinion make sense and if there would be something bad, I would surely try to improve of which thing I am doing wrong (I don't say I would be perfect, but I would still try to because of how embarassed I am when I make mistakes...)

It was a really nice opinion to read. I like that you think that way about me. These kind of comments makes me more positive and make me want to stay more on the forum because I feel liked. Being nice is something I really like to be. I am also really generous at times towards people (when I feel like it). I somewhat like to post on topics (not a lot) but when it's about something I really like, I enjoy doing it and I am always trying to have the most expressive post possible because of how I like to be expressive. Also, I would sure like to boost the activity of the forum (especially around Mario Party topics because it's what I enjoy the most), although for this, I think I might have to get more volunty to post on the topics because it's isn't something easy for me because I'm somewhat embarassed when I post.
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry:

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2012 »
Maxime is a great person to talk to.
I love his opinions.
It's nice to see he's almost always around.

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• ca 
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2013 »
Maxime is a great person to talk to.
I love his opinions.
It's nice to see he's almost always around.
It's nice to hear that you like me and my opinions. I like that! Even if I was mostly asking for some "specific" questions, I am still accepting it that way, so don't worry about that. (Although it's never too late to do the complete one.)

Oh and by the way, I am doing another topic revival in case someone else would like to comment on it. It's always good to hear opinions from people and to see how much good friends I can make here with the time! I really need it...

Offline I'm Batman

• I am one with the Bat
  • au 
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2013 »
I am there since 1 month. Since the time I am there, I was always wondering how does people percept me in this forum. So, I am asking you a few questions, you can reply to them there or on a private message if you don't want to tell them in front of everyone.

Here's the questions:
-Do you like me?
-If so, how do you like me?
-What do you like the most about me?
-What do you expect about me on this forum?
-Do you see me helping around there?

Thanks to take time for me!

1. Of course
2. Great person to talk too
3. That your on a lot and their to talk too
4. To be hanging around
5. Yes, I can see you helping with activities on the forum
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." ―Joker
  Thanks eboyblue3

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2013 »
I wanted to re-write this because the answers here have changed since that day almost a year ago:
  • Yes (Obvious :P)
  • A really good friend - one of my favorites, I find
  • Everything I said last time still works here. Probably also because I find you very understanding of situations we talk about as well.
  • Since you have started posting less... mostly it's just talking on the shoutbox that helps hake a huge contribution to keeping this place around still.
  • Yup - you always are, even if you don't think so

...ehh, mostly the same, if not better that what I said before, I think. :P

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2013 »
I finally have a motivation to post here due to the upcoming Spring Fever.

1. Yes
2. You're one member that contributes to my enjoyment of MPL. Every time we are at the shoutbox we usually end up discussing something (even if we pull of all-nighters). You put a lot of effort and detail to your posts. Every post is like the Meloetta discussion in my Top 100 Favorite Pokemon list (everyone knows that she's #1 by now). Although we don't see eye to eye in terms of our likes and dislikes in video games, you're kind and overall just a warm person to be around.
3. Pretty much your enjoyability and everything listed above.
4. Make posts as impacting as Meloetta. And shoutbox chat.
5. Always finding a way to make my forum life a pleasure (like the upcoming Spring Fever)

MQJinx Ni Shote Ageru!

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2013 »
1. Yes
2. You're a friend who's just so nice, you're good with activities, and you can carry meaningful, uplifting conversations; one of my first real friends.
3. You have good spirits and you're a hard worker.
4. A future member of the website team and CN coordinator
5. Yes
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• ca 
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2013 »
Nice to see someone posting in here... it's been a while! I guess I should say a few things about your comments, part of my generosity to you for answering...

1- Awesome.
2- I like to be nice and generous, even though I can't be all the time and I'm not with most stuffs actually... but it's a little part of my speciality to be with others and I like when my conversations makes sense. And nice to see you appreciate it. I'm free to chat whenever I'm around.
3- Always like that, even though I tend to have some hard times lately, but I know at most cases I'm working harder than others people to get what I wish for.
4 & 5 - Cool to think I should do more and that you like that.

I'm always trying my best to be the good friend I am to you right now.

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• ca 
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2015 »
I guess I should revive this. Guys, I'd like to know if I am doing a good impression to you, especially newcomers from after 2013 or others which I haven't been in interaction before. Don't be affraid, I'd really like to hear about you! If you are interested, just answer the questions in the first post. Thank you!

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2015 »
Definitely. It's great to see a veteran return. You're pretty chill and laid back, which is good. I hope you're enjoying your return!

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager: