Author Topic: TBS Activity Game 3 - The Shattered Legacy vs Zympherior  (Read 13208 times)

Offline Zympherior

• Outsider that reached Fantasy
  • "You shouldn't underestimate humans these days."
  • mx 
My Armoured Knight can't even reach you without leaving the Fort...

Armoured Knight (8 HP) - *Protects Front Gate*
Look, look with your special eyes...

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
Rip endgame in three turns
Light Mage - down three to light tile and falls asleep because there's nothing left to do
Dragon - down one, knocks on the front door dealing 4 damage to Armor (6 - 2)
Cavalier - wants a support convo but the soldier and assassin are dead... Doesn't move

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Zympherior

• mx 
Armoured Knight (4 HP) - "There's no more reinforcements. I'm the last one. Might as well use this..." Uses a Vulnerary. HP is now 8.

(I have no salvation and you already cornered me. Should we just end it here? Or want to go on for 2 more turns?)

• au 
(Play it out imo)

The Dragon Rider struck its ferocious pose as it approached the final guardian of the Tower of Zymph once again. The lone Knight, valiant and defiant despite his army's collapse, the Rider could empathise with.

"The nature of war is harsh; were we not mortal enemies, perhaps we could have been comrades in arms. But alas."

The Dragon, seemingly with a mind of its own, lunged, toppling the hapless Knight. If not for a recent Vulnerary, he would have perished there. But he was simply delaying the inevitable.

"Any last words, or wishes, Knight of Zymph? Speak now."

Dragon damages Armor for 4 damage.
Other units stay put.

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Zympherior

• mx 
Knight: "I won't fall easily... BRING IT ON!" Attacks Dragon for 1 DMG. (Dragon Scales included)

(I'm sorry, my general... I've failed you...
At least... I could send a message... to others so they be wary... of the strong army that's in... front of me...)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015 by Zympherior »

• au 
The dragon merely roared, undeterred by the scratch of the Knight's lance attack.

"Very well, Knight of Zymph. You are a brave one. Let's end this cleanly."

The Dragon Rider dismounted, brandishing a mysterious lance of his(?) own, and chanted a battle cry to which his(?) steed brandished its wings.

"Hiyaaaaaaahh!!!!" The Rider broke into a full run, and lunged with all his(?) might at the valiant Knight.

Impact. The Knight buckled, his badly damaged armor now breached by the thrust. Survival was now impossible, and both parties knew it.

As he(?) withdrew his lance, the Rider turned once more to the vanquished, before retreating to the safety of the dragon.

"Farewell..."

---

Dragon kills Armor Knight.

Victory by rout, I guess?

Marth is not amused.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
...you guys think I'm actually going to go through all that? Lol.

The game officially ended at this post here :
Cavalier - kills Ballista, 6 down
Dragon - 3 down
Light Mage - camps but summons Light Tile 1 left of fort

Reason? The ballista was killed, and Zymph entered a situation in which he could not destroy all of H-J's units nor capture the base. This enters what I call the Stalemate Clause. The person who causes this, H-J, in this instance, gains the upperhand as he is the one that cannot be destroyed. In order to prevent an infinite game, the rules change so that the game ends once H-J's Army value surpasses Zymph's or Zymph also causes the same thing to happen to H-J, in which remaining army value determines the winner.

In this case, the Stalemate Clause would immediately cause a Stalemate Victory of (21 - 19) for H-J as his army value is higher.

Of course, though, since you guys decided to finish off the battle instead, I won't go that way. Instead, H-J is given a Rout Victory of (21 - 0)

so....
~Rout Victory~
21 - 0

Congratulations to H-J for winning this battle!
Sorry, Zymph, but your forces were no match for those of H-J's.

Anyhow that concludes the match.
I would go on to show the final board now and end things off but I'm not goina go through all that there and such so... yeah. :P

Anyhow, thanks both of you for playing! You can comment on what you think of the game below, and any suggestions you might have to help improve it overall! Hope you both enjoyed~

(Also those final moments lol)
(Oh, and technically those units can be any gender you prefer :P)

• au 
gg

Honestly wished I didn't lose my assassin so early in the match, I was hoping that I could have used it for killing the ballista
Dragon meta too strong
The ballista really should have retreated, I think the lure of killing the mage (which would have taken forever anyway) was too strong
On second thought I probably should have armoured my soldier lol

Marth is not amused.

Offline Zympherior

• mx 
GGs

I was actually glad about my army set-up, but me chasing after the Mage and completely ignoring the Dragon caused my downfall.
(Pls nerf Dragon)
Tbh, after I returned I just wanted to be done with this, hence my really bad decision up there and not thinking through.
It was fun, though. I give you that.

• au 
(Pls nerf Dragon)
It'll lose a fair chunk of health in the adjustments but Yoshiman still wants it to be the OP high cost unit

Marth is not amused.

Offline Zympherior

• mx 
(Pls nerf Dragon)
It'll lose a fair chunk of health in the adjustments but Yoshiman still wants it to be the OP high cost unit
Good. 14 HP + Dragon Scales is already a huge pain, unless you know what you're doing. (Which I honestly do not)
At least give it 10 HP (still keeping Dragon Scales) and I'm good. Still strong but at least a little bit more fair.

• au 
(Pls nerf Dragon)
Good. 14 HP + Dragon Scales is already a huge pain, unless you know what you're doing. (Which I honestly do not)
At least give it 10 HP (still keeping Dragon Scales) and I'm good. Still strong but at least a little bit more fair.
There is a unit who when Blades boosted can deal 6 damage to a Dragon
Actually we were settling on 10HP :p

Marth is not amused.

Offline Zympherior

• mx 
(Pls nerf Dragon)
Damn... Wait, Dragon Scales included or not?
And good. :P

• au 
(Pls nerf Dragon)
Factoring in scales
However said combo unit is weak to a certain skill/unit type as well so it's really just anti Dragon

Marth is not amused.

Offline Zympherior

• mx 
(Pls nerf Dragon)
Factoring in scales
However said combo unit is weak to a certain skill/unit type as well so it's really just anti Dragon
I'll try figure out that combo. Right now I just wanna rest (and see how others play). I'll probably play again (if this activity hasn't died by then) and I might return stronger. Still, it was fun playing against you.