Author Topic: Danger Mario  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Danger Mario
« on: May 24, 2013 »
Danger Mario is when you have Mario's health at 5 HP. Some people do this for fun or want a harder challenge. It's essentially possible to do so in the first two Paper Mario games. When in Danger Mario, you have the level up boosts spent on badge points for more badges to equip. One type of badge is the Power Rush Badge, where it gives you +2 attack power whenever you're in danger. This badge can also be stacked; in which you can get powerful and obliterate every enemy in the game.

Anyone tried out Danger Mario?

I've done it before in The Thousand-Year Door, and my, was beating all the rest of the bosses and the Pit of 100 Trials made it look like a joke. Good for an experiment, but this is not meant to be done in a normal way. Sad thing is, this isn't possible until after Chapter 5 in Thousand-Year Door.

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Re: Danger Mario
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013 »
I've done it, it was so broken. Probably as broken as Metal Blades. This badge setup makes Kyogre, Meta Knight, and the Red Monster wheels look balanced.

Offline Timmy

• ~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
  • ca 
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013 »
I've tried this before, but only after I beat the game. I even had a Danger Yoshi too so his Ground Pound and Stampede went up to sky rocket attack power levels LOL

I never actually use my Power/Mega Rush badges otherwise though. :P

Offline SirYoshi211

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013 »
I have never really tried this before, I've seen videos though. It's something I'd like to try out.  It's very powerful, unstoppable if used correctly.

I occasionally use the Power/Mega rush and the Last Stand badges in the Thousand Year Door as a last resort Danger Mario when his health gets around 5 HP.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013 »
I've done it before, and oh Jesus is it cheap LMAO

I haven't done it in a while though. I should try that again and like record it. :P