Author Topic: Waluigi's Taco Stand  (Read 3482 times)

Offline cookieboy17

• da
Waluigi's Taco Stand
« on: May 05, 2011 »
Not sure if this was 2009 or 2010, H-J can hopefully clarify that. :P But Waluigi's Taco Stand had potential. Basically I took the idea from MC Ballyhoo, Cody's friend, and posted it in this topic were people were making some illogical assumptions of what Nintendo's Mystery Game would be. Jared joined in on the fun and H-J basically lost it for no reason.

http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=1265.msg22791#msg22791

Jared's posts got deleted but they were funny cause he was posting box-arts and stuff I think.
rip dinosaur

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Waluigi's Taco Stand
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011 »
Oh god, Waluigi's Taco Stand, don't even joke about that. H-J is still onto this and he'll warn us for nothing.

Lol, H-J warned Jared.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011 »
...Jared :'(
Oh god, Waluigi's Taco Stand, don't even joke about that. H-J is still onto this and he'll warn us for nothing.

Lol, H-J warned Jared.
Yeah ok.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011 »
I miss Jared. D;

I was an idiot with this topic, mainly b.c. I must've been on a stress high and just... went crazy.

Waluigi's Taco Stand is still (like Cook said) pretty fresh as a game idea. THough I'd rather see it as a fan game parody.

(Isn't the actual topic just "Waluigi's Taco Stand", btw?)

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline HuntMac

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011 »
H-J got straight roasted for this.

Offline HuntMac

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011 »
unrelated double post:

"Waluigi's Taco Stand" was one of the first results in Google while I was typing that, too. That means I searched it before? :P

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011 »
Any more info on this game ? ???