Author Topic: Mario Party Fangame??? (Ideas, Characters, etc.)  (Read 5892 times)

Offline PartyStar

• SO HYPED FOR SUPER MARIO PARTY
  • us 
Didn't know where to put this, but I'm making a Mario Party fan-game, though I'm not sure if it will even be finished at all. XD I just barely started so a few (4! XD) Minigames are almost done, and I have 4 characters in it so far. (Mario :mario:, Luigi :luigi:, Peach :peach:, Daisy :daisy:) and 3 computers that you ALWAYS verse (Toad :toad:, Toadette :toadette, Yoshi :yoshi:) I'm planning on making Classic MP mode :bluespace: :redspace: and Car Mode :luckyspace:, but may just do one.

:star:Please tell me ideas that you guys have for minigames or just anything in general. Also, this is being done on Gamemaker so please understand their may be limitations from either it or just my lack of skill.

Last thing, I'm going to make four more characters so please comment on who you would like to see and maybe I will make them in the game. :) (Please don't pick Toad, Toadette, or Yoshi.)

P.S. (I'm thinking of releasing a demo so if I get tired you guys could just play it and I can say I'm done. XD Or just so you guys can play it.)
*NEW 2018* Mario Party: Elimination! http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=16425.msg314584;topicseen#msg314584
10 spots open, first come first serve! :)

Offline MarioComix

• ca 
Re: Mario Party Fangame??? (Ideas, Characters, etc.)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015 »
Cool! I'm rather technologically inept, so anyone who can create games amazes me.

I'd personally like to see Boo, but then after that I don't have any preferences. I guess Wario and Waluigi, to complete the main roster. And then Rosalina, or Birdo, or Koopa, or Shy Guy, or Toadsworth...

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015 »
Character suggestions: Waluigi, Wario, DK, and Boo. Besides, Wario has been in every console Mario Party game, so I don't think it'd feel right to not include him.

Minigame suggestions: I don't have much to suggest here, but maybe you could recreate some good ones that already exist.

Board suggestions: Please recreate Waluigi Island :P as for actual boards, however, maybe you could make a board based off of other games, idk.

Other: online multiplayer (kappa)
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline Baby Luigi

• Wish I was playable in Mario Party
  • Number Not One
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015 »
Why are Toad, Toadette, and Yoshi your CPUs? Is there any particular reason for that?

Offline Croconaw

• ca 
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015 »
Why are Toad, Toadette, and Yoshi your CPUs? Is there any particular reason for that?

As for characters, I'd say Boo and Dry Bones

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015 »
Rosalina, Boo, Donkey Kong and Wario :P

Also, i hope to play your game soon :)

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015 »
Hmmm... HMMMMM.
Not enough info provided.

So far all I can say is I hate it because I can't play as Yoshi. :P

Offline PartyStar

• us 
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2015 »
Actually, there is no reason......? Why? Would you prefer others?

Hmmm... HMMMMM.
Not enough info provided.

So far all I can say is I hate it because I can't play as Yoshi. :P
I'm am just barely starting the game......
Well, sorry to disappoint..... D: I guess I can reprogram other CPU's if you guys have ideas of who they should be and throw in Toad, Toadette, and Yoshi as characters?
*NEW 2018* Mario Party: Elimination! http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=16425.msg314584;topicseen#msg314584

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2015 »
You should be able to pick your cpu's like in the real Mario Party; besides, it'd be boring to face the same people every time.
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline PartyStar

• us 
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2015 »
You should be able to pick your cpu's like in the real Mario Party; besides, it'd be boring to face the same people every time.
let's just say I'm not an expert and I don't want to do all that coding..... XD

Offline Croconaw

• ca 
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2015 »
Maybe pick a fourth character as the CPU if Yoshi, Toad or Toadette is chosen.

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2015 »
The idea sounds good but I will be sad if I can't even play as theses three guys  :(

Offline Supermario03

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2016 »
I would like to see Spike again(I like him much), maybe a Blooper as enemy or ally, a goomba as ally,and a stage kinda based off autumn.

Offline Imena Bez

• cs 
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2016 »
Hmm, very interesting to see someone making a Mario Party game, so far I haven't been able to find even hacks of Mario Party 1-3. Well let's see... four more characters you say. My suggestions would be Wario  :wario:, Donkey Kong  :donkeykong:, Boo  :boo: and Shy Guy  :shyguy:. As for the boards, I like space themed ones the most, so I'd like to see one in your game too. Oh, and I suggest a new type of Mini Games, the Jacktop Mini Games, it's similiar to Battle, taking a certain amount of coins from all players, but the winner gets all the coins. Well, those are my ideas so far. I'd absolutely love to play a good round of a fanmade Mario Party.  ;D