Author Topic: Create A Mario Party  (Read 1523 times)

Offline nintendofan10039

• The skeleton of power!
  • me & my family at video games live in costume
  • ca 
Create A Mario Party
« on: July 15, 2013 »
This sounds interesting/hard.  I know we can do it though.

Offline Lucas9147

Re: Create A Mario Party
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013 »
Sorry it has been so long. Im almost done but i need your help. Can you make up examples of minigames for me please? I Already have 4 player minigames done. Thanks!

You may be curious on why I am wearing this green hat. I am proud to announce... the EAR OF UIGEE!

Offline nintendofan10039

• The skeleton of power!
  • ca 
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013 »
1. 1 vs. 3 minigame - air conditioned mess - the lone player has to set up obstacles and turn corners in a maze set in an air conditioner.  The 3 players have to get to the end.
2. 2 vs 2 minigame - minecart challenge - plays like the minecart games from Mario Party 1 + 2, except takes place underground
3. 4 player minigame - burger hunger - smaller version of eatsa pizza(where the 1st player done eating gets 10 coins)
4. battle minigame - racecar panic - a typical race game where 4 players race around different tracks but have a limited amount of fuel(it sort of is like a mix between Oil Crisis and Slot Car Derby).
5. item minigame - trampoline trance - you have to bounce a certain height in order to claim a certain item at the level that you end up bouncing in 10 seconds.(bounce by pressing A)

Offline Lucas9147

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013 »
excellent. can you make a couple more please? thank you. we need to win this because i hear blue team and pink team are pretty much done

You may be curious on why I am wearing this green hat. I am proud to announce... the EAR OF UIGEE!

Offline nintendofan10039

• The skeleton of power!
  • ca 
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013 »
How about a plane racing mini-game?  Sort of plays like the bumble bee mini-game from Mario Party 6, but instead you fly around Wuhu Island.
Bingo battle-players take turns picking random bingo balls from a bingo spinner(numbers are hidden), and at the beginning of the game the players take turns picking out a bingo card
That's all I have for now...I'm about to do the Lost Levels Podcast...Hopefully I'll post more later today(but don't count on it)...Sorry(I have a wedding to go to also today)

Offline Lucas9147

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2013 »
NINTENDOFAN WE WON FIRST PLACE! GOOD JOB AND THANK YOU! 47 OUT OF 50! well we tied with purple, but they are in last so we bumped us up into first BIG TIME! check the final answers to see it!