5 (8.8%)
diddy kong
2 (3.5%)
rosaline
13 (22.8%)
koopa kid
4 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Mario Party 9 Characters  (Read 193438 times)

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
Re: Mario Party 9 Characters
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2011 »
No Rosalina! She isn't made to be a character

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2011 »
Rosalina's character is so lame I don't know why people like her. Like her presence makes the Galaxy storyline lame. Thankfully they all but killed her part of the story off in Galaxy 2.
rip dinosaur

Offline Bowser44

« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2011 »
Very nice if she join. She is Young Kong. Partner of Diddy Kong. As Diddy Kong and Dixie can work together.

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2011 »
Won't happen :(

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2011 »

Not these kind of threads again.

Dixie isn't going to be in Mario Party. We don't want this party to turn into Donkey Kong Party. Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong are enough.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2011 »
Bowser44 go away, you can't have both freaking poll options be yes. >.>
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011 by Justin5267 »

Offline Swalot

• is the best Poison Type Pokemon Ever and is in the
  • Can't remember what goes here. Oh well.
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2011 »
DK isn't on, why would you think that Dixie would be on there. Dixie would come after Diddy who also isn't on.

Offline Shaby

• I need to do something about my life! :P
  • Anime Time!
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2011 »
Where's the NO on your poll? >:

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2011 »
Please discuss characters and character possibilities in this topic.
http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=7035.0

Topic locked.
rip dinosaur

Offline Party Animal

« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2011 »
Don't know why they went with Koopa and Shy Guy... Not that I'm opposed to them, but I get the feeling they're being added only for the sake of, well, being added. Kinda like with Blooper and Hammer Bro. in MP8. But they have appeared and reappeared in more recent sports installments, so maybe it's not so misfit.

Anyway, veteran characters should include to the list (in order of personal preference): Boo, Dry Bones, Toadette, and Birdo. I'd also love to see Koopa Kid again, but I doubt he'll return alongside Bowser Jr. Oh well, it's still anyone's guess.

Offline Wiiboy4ever

• us 
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2011 »
Words cannot describe how outraged I am at Nintendo for the character roster for this game.

So lemme get this straight.... they ditch Dry Bones, Toadette, Boo, Hammer Bro, Blooper and Birdo for KOOPA TROOPA and SHY GUY?!?! Dry Bones and Toadette were my favorite characters from MP7 and MP8. And they replace them with Koopa Troopa and Shy Guy. What's next, goomba in MP10? Now I don't mind the two being in there, but they definately shouldn't have ditched Dry Bones and Toadette.

Also, only 10 characters? What is Nintendo thinking? It should be no less than the number of characters from MP7.

I'm still gonna get it, though. I still have Mario, Yoshi, and Peach. :P
I like pancakes.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2011 »
Words cannot describe how outraged I am at Nintendo for the character roster for this game.

So lemme get this straight.... they ditch Dry Bones, Toadette, Boo, Hammer Bro, Blooper and Birdo for KOOPA TROOPA and SHY GUY?!?! Dry Bones and Toadette were my favorite characters from MP7 and MP8. And they replace them with Koopa Troopa and Shy Guy. What's next, goomba in MP10? Now I don't mind the two being in there, but they definately shouldn't have ditched Dry Bones and Toadette.

Also, only 10 characters? What is Nintendo thinking? It should be no less than the number of characters from MP7.

Well, the game isn't finished yet, they could still add more characters, you never know. I can understand Koopa Troopa being in, but not Shy Guy, he's not even that important lol :P

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2011 »

Well, the game isn't finished yet, they could still add more characters, you never know. I can understand Koopa Troopa being in, but not Shy Guy, he's not even that important lol :P

But I love Shy Guy as well too :'(

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2011 »

Seriously everyone is freaking out about the character cuts, when no one knows for certain who is still in the actual game, these were just the characters shown from the trailer.

Offline TheGamerKiller15

• ★Derpy Hooves fan★
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2011 »
First Hey im new lol im Christopher im 14. ^^ And i think they will replace two characters possible Dry Bones and Hammer bro. I also think they might add 2 more characters except Koopa and Shy Guy. ;p
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011 by Xx_The_Killer_15 »
★ Mario Party 9 ★