5 (8.8%)
diddy kong
2 (3.5%)
rosaline
13 (22.8%)
koopa kid
4 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Mario Party 9 Characters  (Read 193445 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Mario Party 9 Characters
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2011 »
not gonna lie I was very distraught when i found out boo wasnt a playable character.. But thats not going to be enough to make me not get this game haha

Are you sure he's not? Damn that sucks if he's not in. At least koopa's is finally in the frey
Well, one thing we kind of do know is that since it's still in development, the list of characters in Mario Party 9 that seem to be playable is NOT finalized yet.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2011 »
We'll find out sooner than later though. I mean if they use some pink boos in some new minigame screenshots then that raises hope cause pink boo has been in Mario Party a lot since Boo became playable. But in MPDS the normal Boos showed up in minigames.
rip dinosaur

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2011 »
With that mini-game that they create the dry bones maybe it's going to be like number 5 where you couldn't play boo koopa kid and toad in story mode.

Offline Willie331

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2011 »
I think they should put back all 14 characters.(Make Dry Bones to Dark Dry Bones) Plus Koopa, and Shy Guy.
All I wanted is all 16 characters.

What kind of Mario Party is this if there are less characters then the 8th one?

Offline Willie331

« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2011 »
What character do you want?

Offline Swalot

• is the best Poison Type Pokemon Ever and is in the
  • Can't remember what goes here. Oh well.
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2011 »
I'm guessing that  :blooper: and  :hammerbro: won't be back, so I want the Mario Party 7 characters, except that I'm guessing that  :boo: and  :drybones: will be replaced by  :koopa: and  :shyguy:

Offline Topper1

• :D
  • I have returned... again
  • gb 
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2011 »
All of the characters from MP8 plus the two extras we know about.
I personally wouldn't mind if some of the minor characters were removed, which I think may happen.

I don't want DK to return as playable, I prefer him to have his own space.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2011 »
I think they should put back all 14 characters.(Make Dry Bones to Dark Dry Bones) Plus Koopa, and Shy Guy.

Hello, welcome to the forums! Hope you like it here on this Mario Party site, I'm one of the GMODs here, so if you have questions, feel free to PM me.

However, this is a duplicate. So I'm going to merge this with the other topic in this board. Please look next time to make sure there's not already a topic in the board. :)

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2011 »
Second duplicate I've seen, remember to look through the topics to make sure there's not already a topic, and if you wanna reply, just press Reply or the Quick Reply add the end of the page. :)

Here's our topic to discuss characters: http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=7035.0
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011 by cookieboy17 »

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2011 »

I don't totally disagree. While I think 14 is a lot, I think they kinda set the standard to at least have 12 characters in the Wii version.
rip dinosaur

Offline lilsammy1

• Mario Partying since 2004
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2011 »
The list should be all mario party 7 Characters with koopa and shy guy

Offline Demido

« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2011 »
I just hope all characters from Mario Party 7 return. Hammer Bro. and Blooper were a nice addition in MP8, but I got bored of playing them. They just weren't charming to me. And Boo has to return, he's key! Also, why add a boring ol' Koopa Troopa? I hate it when generic enemies are added to the roster of playable characters, and it seems to happen all the time from spin-off Mario games. They could replace him with Boo or add Boo as a completely different character and replace Koopa Troopa with somebody like... er, Petey Piranha? He seems to be a popular spin-off character.

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2011 »
I just hope all characters from Mario Party 7 return. Hammer Bro. and Blooper were a nice addition in MP8, but I got bored of playing them. They just weren't charming to me. And Boo has to return, he's key! Also, why add a boring ol' Koopa Troopa? I hate it when generic enemies are added to the roster of playable characters, and it seems to happen all the time from spin-off Mario games. They could replace him with Boo or add Boo as a completely different character and replace Koopa Troopa with somebody like... er, Petey Piranha? He seems to be a popular spin-off character.
You're saying boo is key to be added and that you hate when they add generic characters, but boo is a generic character

Offline Swalot

• is the best Poison Type Pokemon Ever and is in the
  • Can't remember what goes here. Oh well.
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2011 »
My prediction

Mario Party 7 had partners, if Dry Bones is out Boo will be out. If Blooper's out, Hammer Bro. will be out. We just need to find out for Toadette and Birdo. If Toadette isn't on, my sister will be pissed.

I'm not sure about Rosalina, not saying she's bad, but she's very tall (a lot taller than Peach and Daisy) so I think it might look a little weird, unless they shrink her slightly; just my thoughts.
Isn't Waluigi tall, they just bent his legs and Bam!

A character with a background that isn't on but should be is Pauline. DK is gone, you're free.

Offline lilsammy1

• Mario Partying since 2004
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2011 »
My prediction

Mario Party 7 had partners, if Dry Bones is out Boo will be out. If Blooper's out, Hammer Bro. will be out. We just need to find out for Toadette and Birdo. If Toadette isn't on, my sister will be pissed.

I'm not sure about Rosalina, not saying she's bad, but she's very tall (a lot taller than Peach and Daisy) so I think it might look a little weird, unless they shrink her slightly; just my thoughts.
Isn't Waluigi tall, they just bent his legs and Bam!

A character with a background that isn't on but should be is Pauline. DK is gone, you're free.

Rosaline isn't just tall she's huge. Well atleast in SMG1 and 2 she is. I wouldn't mind her in it though she's pretty cool I just find her to be a wussy.