Author Topic: Official Leaving/Returning Thread  (Read 20310 times)

Offline Detective Koshi

• Dont Cry Because Its Over, Smile Cause It Happened
  • us 
Re: Official Leaving/Returning Thread
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2012 »
OK let's DROP this. We all yelled at him, he's gone now. Who are you yelling at? NO ONE! Please, Drop this conversation! I know your mad. But yelling every day at Plum(who is gone) wont help. Ya I'm angry to. But this topic is for leaving/returning. And yelling at no one, wont help you.

Be Who You Are, And Say What You Mean, because Those Who Matter Don't Mind, and Those Who Mind, Don't Matter-Dr.Seuss  :star: Live Your Life How You Want :bluestar:

Offline Jin Kisaragi

• Is that you..... Brother?
  • Whatever
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2012 »
OK let's DROP this. We all yelled at him, he's gone now. Who are you yelling at? NO ONE! Please, Drop this conversation! I know your mad. But yelling every day at Plum(who is gone) wont help. Ya I'm angry to. But this topic is for leaving/returning. And yelling at no one, wont help you.

You know by continuing to post here about it all you are doing is INSTIGATING MORE POSTS. Take a bit of your own medicine and drop it.

Offline Detective Koshi

• us 
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2012 »
OK if i Don't tell them to stop they won't I'm just trying to help. Sorry for that!

Be Who You Are, And Say What You Mean, because Those Who Matter Don't Mind, and Those Who Mind, Don't Matter-Dr.Seuss  :star: Live Your Life How You Want :bluestar:

Offline Jin Kisaragi

• Is that you..... Brother?
  • Whatever
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2012 »
OK if i Don't tell them to stop they won't I'm just trying to help. Sorry for that!

If you tell them to stop you're just giving people MORE TO REPLY TO.

Offline Detective Koshi

• us 
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2012 »
I know. But they won't stop. So i was trying to see if maybe they would listen... obliviously they didn't. Sorry.

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2012 »
Locking and making a new one!
The Plum issue is at large here