Author Topic: Super Mario Maker DLC  (Read 5785 times)

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
Re: Super Mario Maker DLC
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2015 »
Has gaming come to the point where people talk about DLC before the game is released?!?

Refer to: Yooka-Laylee, which if people had spent enough money into the kickstarter, there would be DLC.(And i'm pretty sure it was met if you were wondering about that...)
Has gaming come to the point where people talk about DLC before the game is released?!?
It's happened before. Mighty No. 9 is one of those games.

I was talking about real Nintendo-made games.
So now non-Nintendo games aren't real?
Fan-made games from Kickstarter aren't.
Mighty No. 9 isn't a fan made game.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Mighty No. 9 was created by Keiji Inafune, the creator of Mega Man and ex-Capcom developers at a company eh created called Comcept.
Don't try to talk about something you have no knowledge of.

Yooka-Laylee also isn't a fan-made game.
It's being developed by ex-Rare developers.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015 by Luma Party »

Offline Luigiguy567

• Only Luigi can properly hunt ghosts!
  • Go Luigi!
  • us 
Re: Super Mario Maker DLC
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2015 »
Here's what I would like to see as possible DLC:

-First Pack: This first pack gives the Super Mario Bros. 2 graphical design, as well as adding Desert and Snow levels as backgrounds. Added objects/enemies include: Grass, Turnip, Mushroom Block, Subspace Potion, Key, Locked Door, Shy Guy, Snifit, Cobrat, Phanto, Birdo (Boss like Bowser/Bowser Jr.), Boomerang Bro., and Angry Sun. All objects/enemies listed can be used in other graphical designs.

-Second Pack: The second and final pack adds the Super Mario Land (a mix between both Super Mario Land games) graphical design, as well as adding Sky/Athletic and Space (which uses low gravity) levels as backgrounds. Added objects/enemies include: Super Carrot, Fire Blocks (can only be broken with a Fire Flower), Donut Block, Sky Pop, Sub Pop, Fire Bro., Bombshell Koopa, Chargin' Chuck, Sumo Bro., and Boom Boom (Boss like Bowser/Bowser Jr.). The player can now also design Sky Pop/Sub Pop levels from Super Mario Land, which are exclusive to that graphical design. Super Carrots are also exclusive to this design. Everything else can be used in other graphical designs.
It's-a-me! Luigiguy!