Author Topic: Worst 20th Century Mario Game  (Read 2204 times)

Offline Some Edgy Wii U Fan

• :D
  • We really need more active users
  • us 
Worst 20th Century Mario Game
« on: August 14, 2015 »
The 21st century got a thread, so I don't see why 20th can't have one.

I didn't really like Super Mario World that much, tbh.
Meh.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
Re: Worst 20th Century Mario Game
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015 »

Well if worse comes to worst, you could always just perform that glitch technique in order to jump to the end credits and ultimatey beat the game

Offline Some Edgy Wii U Fan

• :D
  • We really need more active users
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015 »

Well if worse comes to worst, you could always just perform that glitch technique in order to jump to the end credits and ultimatey beat the game

Got ya.  O0
Meh.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015 »
Mario's Time Machine & Mario's Fundamentals.

Enough said.
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline Accj21

• Teamwork makes the meme work
  • Purple is my new favorite color
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015 »
Mario's Time Machine & Mario's Fundamentals.

Enough said.
^This

This is also why mine is 21st century, no games almost universally hated <coughCDIcough> were made in the 21st.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015 »
Hotel Mario is the undisputed worst Mario game in the franchise. Time Machine is a close second but it's an educational game so you really can't expect pristine gameplay.
hey

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015 »
Hotel Mario is the undisputed worst Mario game in the franchise. Time Machine is a close second but it's an educational game so you really can't expect pristine gameplay.

I didn't mention Hotel Mario in my earlier post because for one, Nintendo doesn't even acknowledge this game's existence, same with the Zelda games.

And also, SMB The Lost Levels(aka real SMB2) is just... *sigh* seriously, the difficulty curve in this game is fked. I know the original devs made it in mind with the thought of gamers thinking that the original SMB was too easy, but imagine if you were a kid in Japan, saw this game in a store, bought it because it was the sequel to SMB, and was greeted with a game that probably has some of the most hard ass levels in the entire Mario series.
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2015 »

I didn't mention Hotel Mario in my earlier post because for one, Nintendo doesn't even acknowledge this game's existence, same with the Zelda games.

And also, SMB The Lost Levels(aka real SMB2) is just... *sigh* seriously, the difficulty curve in this game is fked. I know the original devs made it in mind with the thought of gamers thinking that the original SMB was too easy, but imagine if you were a kid in Japan, saw this game in a store, bought it because it was the sequel to SMB, and was greeted with a game that probably has some of the most hard ass levels in the entire Mario series.
Japanese kids are really good at video games man. XD
They never had many issues with that over there.