Poll

What is your favorite Mario golf game of all time?

Mario Golf
1 (14.3%)
Mario Golf: Advance Tour
0 (0%)
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
0 (0%)
Mario Golf: World Tour
6 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Favorite Mario Golf?  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
Favorite Mario Golf?
« on: March 05, 2015 »
For me, it's Mario Golf: World Tour. I love the graphics a lot and the courses are very creative. The DLC ones are really good, especially Layer Cake Desert and Mario's Star. Also, I like how there's challenges and tournaments occasionally, and even items in gameplay! I thought the Castle Club was a great idea, and it felt like you could do a lot there. Too bad there's not anything else to do. If there were another activity, that would've been great! ;)

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Mother4Ever

• The PSI Powerhouse & PK Professional
  • I'm gonna Smaaaash my way to victory
  • us 
Re: Favorite Mario Golf?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015 »
Never played the golf games Bow wow :P but I seen loads of footage of world tour. I mean the graphics, the character rostet, modes, DLC, courses..I love this one

Offline Yoshifan355

• Right at Ya!
  • A dude who loves Yoshis!
  • ca 
Re: Favorite Mario Golf?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015 »
I really loved World Tour so much. There's quite an extensive amount of content with or without DLC it's also quite good enough, The visuals are very good for the handheld although the character models are ruff around the edges. They got Motoi Sakuraba from the Tales series to compose the soundtrack and it's very fun and great to listen too. It's single player campaign is very short but I was having more fun with the challanges and the DLC courses themselfs. Overall World Tour is pretty much Toadstool Tour but a little bit better and more fun!