Author Topic: Never seen before! MP 10 Badminton Bash (Master Mode)! Beat!  (Read 3164 times)

Offline LuentrixGames

Hey guys LuentrixGames here. My friend Mike and I decided to play badminton bash vs the CPU on Master Mode!!..and we beat it! Never seen a video on youtube of someone doing it so this would be the first. Master mode it's just crazy lol see for yourself xD

:waluigi: :rosalina: vs :mario: :luigi:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016 by LuentrixGames »

Offline Croconaw

• ca 
I wonder if it would be possible to connect three Wii Remotes, then disconnect the Wii Remote that is P2 and do 2 Player doubles against each other

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
Lucky ass final shot!

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
I can't even beat it on Hard!  :o
Good job guys, that was a good video and fun to watch!  :P Subbed!

Offline LuentrixGames

I wonder if it would be possible to connect three Wii Remotes, then disconnect the Wii Remote that is P2 and do 2 Player doubles against each other

That is a good idea, I will test it this weekend and let you know for sure!

Offline LuentrixGames

I can't even beat it on Hard!  :o
Good job guys, that was a good video and fun to watch!  :P Subbed!

We practiced a lot before we went into Master Mode. Try your best beating hard and then move into Master Mode!
Tip: Pick tall people like we did in the video since they have longer reach  :waluigi: :rosalina:

Offline Kaede

Christ, nice feat but I would hate being your partner lol. You were constantly grilling your friend in winning, just let the fun happen.

Offline LuentrixGames

Christ, nice feat but I would hate being your partner lol. You were constantly grilling your friend in winning, just let the fun happen.
haha we grilled each other but for the good play, we always have fun either way, i do most of my mario party videos on my channel with him and my gf so its normal haha xD