Author Topic: Mario Party 5 Beach V-Ball (Easier than MP 4 LOL)  (Read 2625 times)

Offline LuentrixGames

Hey guys whats up? I played this the other day and I'm glad they changed the format of MP 4 to a new one in MP 5. The 20 points it's a good thing, you can play longer that way, and also the 3 different types of V-ball. Have you guys ever play this before? The CPU on Hard mode it's just easy lol. I might try playing Hockey next time.

:waluigi: :toad:  vs    :mario: :luigi:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016 by Luentrix »

Offline Baby Luigi

• Wish I was playable in Mario Party
  • Number Not One
  • us 
I had fun with this mode. It's not my favorite of the extra modes (that would be Ice Hockey) but it's a good time waster. I guess my favorite one is the Bob-omb Ball, I like how it goes boom and knocks Wario back.

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
Nice video, again.

I always liked the dice ball, but maybe that's because I would always win with that one :P
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline Marioguy

• Spent 4 years in cryogenic freeze
  • us 
Yeah I enjoyed this mode more than MP4 since it got a little more creative with the options available.

While I'm probably going to dump the username I don't want to get rid of the banner though...

Offline GamingStar302

• Party Star
  • us 
Great video! The bomb ball seems to be an equalizer and the score will be pretty much even unless someone really messes up. You should definitely do MP5 hockey next; those games can get pretty intense.

Offline LuentrixGames

Re: Mario Party 5 Beach V-Ball (Easier than MP 4 LOL)
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016 »
Great video! The bomb ball seems to be an equalizer and the score will be pretty much even unless someone really messes up. You should definitely do MP5 hockey next; those games can get pretty intense.

Yeah a lot of people like the Hockey one and haha yeah the Bob-omb is awesome