Author Topic: Mario Party: Star Rush  (Read 12776 times)

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
Re: Mario Party: Star Rush
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2016 »
I'm a little confused on allies, I mean, I know how they work and all but just a question:

In Treehouse the lady (Audrey I believe, psh I don't know) said that 11 characters could be in a boss battle at once. What does that mean for all the characters that weren't shown.  :mario: :luigi: :peach: :yoshi: :daisy: :donkeykong: :rosalina: where all picked up and added to the four toads already so that made 11 characters.

I mean, they also said Toadette and Wario can appear as allies too....
What a strange number. Not 10? Or 12?

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2016 »
Maybe because they didnt want to spoil as for now the rest of the roster, and since they had 11 characters at the time she said that 11 characters could be at the same time in a Boss Battle :P

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2016 »
Maybe because they didnt want to spoil as for now the rest of the roster, and since they had 11 characters at the time she said that 11 characters could be at the same time in a Boss Battle :P
I'm of the thought that up to 20 can appear, but the nature of keeping things under wraps meant that they said only 11. :p

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • pt 
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2016 »
I'm of the thought that up to 20 can appear, but the nature of keeping things under wraps meant that they said only 11. :p
Exactly :P

Offline Mariokirby101

• Let's a-go!
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2016 »
Regarding the boards in Star Rush, the boards (aside from themes) appear to have nothing special about them. This could mean that, (especially considering "World 1-3" being a board name) there could be more boards than in a regular Mario Party game. Since each board seems to have nothing special about it, it wouldn't need much coding to make new boards, allowing them to make more easier.
Itsa me, Mario Kirby! Bring it on!
Super Mario Party signups: http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=16103.0

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2016 »
Yeah Im pretty sure we'll get an HUGE number of boards.
Something like 6 Worlds with 4 boards each, that would be great!  ;D
Also, If the limit is truly 11, I think after a while, allies will stop to spawn after there's seven of them on the board.

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • pt 
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2016 »

Gamexplain's new video confirms: The game will have 4 worlds each world with 3 boards, 12 boards in total

Offline Mariokirby101

• Let's a-go!
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2016 »
Yeah Im pretty sure we'll get an HUGE number of boards.
Something like 6 Worlds with 4 boards each, that would be great!  ;D
Also, If the limit is truly 11, I think after a while, allies will stop to spawn after there's seven of them on the board.
It's probably not 11, they probably just said that because that just happened to be the number of characters on screen at the time.
Itsa me, Mario Kirby! Bring it on!
Super Mario Party signups: http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=16103.0

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • pt 
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2016 »
It's probably not 11, they probably just said that because that just happened to be the number of characters on screen at the time.
Exactly

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2016 »
I hope this game to be great! Even through I have some stuff I hope to be in the game.
- A lot of varied bosses, I don't wanna fight the same bosses over and over.
- Duel mode not being only a dumb dice throw
- Very complete Minigame Modes (Kinda like Mario Party 9 did)
- A Story Mode were you need to beat every board first to progress.
- A lot of Unlockables that wants you to play the game more!
- Rewarding prices for minigames! (A bit more than shown in the demo)
- Other boards to have some gimmicks to hit, thus, making them more different to each-other!
- Minigames where you really rarely have a tie.
- An true Online Mode! It might happens and I hope it does!!
- More options to decide the lenght of the games and some other options (Bonus Stars or not,ect..)
- Being able to do our own Custom Set of Minigames like in Mario Party 4, I miss this feature...
- More spaces. I want at least an Bowser Space! I mean, it's an classic of the Mario Party series, right?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016 by Spongyoshi »

Offline XCamTroX

• - A simply deaf Mario fan -
  • - A simply deaf Mario fan -
  • us 
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2016 »
New artwork for Star Rush! Look like Diddy is confirmed after all!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline PartyStar

• SO HYPED FOR SUPER MARIO PARTY
  • us 
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2016 »
I just have to say that this Mario Party looks spectacular in (for me) the mutliplayer and even the single player! I think that even if you're just vs.ing three computers it would still be fun just because it's always your turn. You don't have to wait on ai to move, so just something I realized! :)
*NEW 2018* Mario Party: Elimination! http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=16425.msg314584;topicseen#msg314584
10 spots open, first come first serve! :)

Offline Hamstergirl-The-Hamster

• Bowser Jr x Toadette
  • us 
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2016 »
idk if I'm posting on the correct forum but  I think I am, sorry I just haven't used this account in two years

but I actually caught this while looking up info on my phone apparently Boo, Bowser and Junior are playable via Amiibo as stated by the Japanese website http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/mario-party-star-rush-jp-website-open-footage-screens-amiibo-details/

I find this pretty interesting
Bowser Jr x Toadette needs to be canon
Nintendo DO IT!

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2016 »
idk if I'm posting on the correct forum but  I think I am, sorry I just haven't used this account in two years

but I actually caught this while looking up info on my phone apparently Boo, Bowser and Junior are playable via Amiibo as stated by the Japanese website http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/mario-party-star-rush-jp-website-open-footage-screens-amiibo-details/

I find this pretty interesting

I think it's only specific to Mario Shuffle since that's the only instance the Japanese website highlights playable Bowser/Junior/Boo

The specific Japanese:
マリオギャモン
キャラクターがアイテムを持ったコマになって登場します。
通常のキャラクター以外に、テレサ、クッパ、クッパJr.も使えます。
(マリオギャモンのみ、対戦プレイでもamiiboを使えます。)

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Hamstergirl-The-Hamster

• Bowser Jr x Toadette
  • us 
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2016 »
I think it's only specific to Mario Shuffle since that's the only instance the Japanese website highlights playable Bowser/Junior/Boo

The specific Japanese:
マリオギャモン
キャラクターがアイテムを持ったコマになって登場します。
通常のキャラクター以外に、テレサ、クッパ、クッパJr.も使えます。
(マリオギャモンのみ、対戦プレイでもamiiboを使えます。)
[/quote]

Ah, still nice to see they're playable in one mode, would've been great if it was all of them
Bowser Jr x Toadette needs to be canon
Nintendo DO IT!