Author Topic: Beach V-Ball Battle Mode 2vs2 MARIO PARTY 4!  (Read 5368 times)

Offline LuentrixGames

Hello guys! This is Luentrix.

I just started my channel last week and will be uploading footage from Mario Party games. I have the whole collection 1-10 (i know i just love the series lol)

I played this with my friend Mike and beat it. First time we played we couldn't so finally we were able to!  :waluigi: :yoshi:

Did you ever beat it? ;)

Thank you!

« Last Edit: June 28, 2016 by Luentrix »

Offline GamingStar302

• Party Star
  • us 
Re: Beach V-Ball Battle Mode 2vs2 MARIO PARTY 4!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016 »
Nice!  Brings back memories. Definitely going to have to play some of this with my friends / family when I get home from college.  ;)

Another great one was MP5's hockey! Do you remember that?

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016 »
There's a slight audio delay, but nice video!

And no, I was never able to beat this minigame. The closest I ever got was 4 points on Bowser & Baby Bowser.
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline LuentrixGames

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016 »
Nice!  Brings back memories. Definitely going to have to play some of this with my friends / family when I get home from college.  ;)

Another great one was MP5's hockey! Do you remember that?

Yea! thats what i did since i just graduated, time to play my collection  again haha. Yes i do! Never really played it that much but might give it i try. I'll upload later the Mario Party 5 beach v-ball since that one has 2 more modes

Offline LuentrixGames

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016 »
There's a slight audio delay, but nice video!

And no, I was never able to beat this minigame. The closest I ever got was 4 points on Bowser & Baby Bowser.

Yeah sorry about that, i was using elgato and i hit commentary before record, thats when you get the delay lol and omgg i feel you, someone on my video said they played with the cpu as a partneer and put them on very hard mode lol

Offline GamingStar302

• Party Star
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2016 »
Yea! thats what i did since i just graduated, time to play my collection  again haha. Yes i do! Never really played it that much but might give it i try. I'll upload later the Mario Party 5 beach v-ball since that one has 2 more modes

I remember me and one of my friends kept playing that hockey one and after a while he was getting really angry... He would get so fired up about how bad the Shy Guy goalies were, lol.

And nice - I'll keep on the lookout for when you upload!

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2016 »
Yeah sorry about that, i was using elgato and i hit commentary before record, thats when you get the delay lol and omgg i feel you, someone on my video said they played with the cpu as a partneer and put them on very hard mode lol
Well yeah, that's what I did - I set mu cpu partner to expert difficulty. The real problem with the final one is that Bowser is huge, he takes up a lot more space than other characters so he can reach places more easily. It also doesn't help that the controls are half assed(B is jump and A is to hit the ball) and they're very stiff and clunky at times.
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline LuentrixGames

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2016 »
Well yeah, that's what I did - I set mu cpu partner to expert difficulty. The real problem with the final one is that Bowser is huge, he takes up a lot more space than other characters so he can reach places more easily. It also doesn't help that the controls are half assed(B is jump and A is to hit the ball) and they're very stiff and clunky at times.

Omg yeah Bowser takes so much space. What i figured out with my friend was to separate him and koopa kid away from each other as possible and just spike the ball at corners. Good thing about Bowser is that he's pretty slow.

Offline PartyStar

• SO HYPED FOR SUPER MARIO PARTY
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2016 »
Actually just got this game (MP4) on Dolphin so I haven't been able to do everything on it yet. I really need to try this though I have no hopes of winning. XD
*NEW 2018* Mario Party: Elimination! http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=16425.msg314584;topicseen#msg314584
10 spots open, first come first serve! :)

Offline LuentrixGames

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2016 »
Actually just got this game (MP4) on Dolphin so I haven't been able to do everything on it yet. I really need to try this though I have no hopes of winning. XD

hahaha well just practice at first. It took me many tries when i first startd it with my friend but then we got the hang of it lol. According to him Yoshi moves faster in the court lol. There is also the same mode in Mario Party 5 but it is easier, and they include a time bomb and dices too.