Author Topic: Mario Party Moments  (Read 1706 times)

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
Mario Party Moments
« on: May 24, 2015 »
Have you ever felt in a Mario Party game that you were incredibly lucky? Or maybe you were getting all of the bad luck? I certainly have; here are a few of my things that have happened in a Mario Party game that were very lucky:

In MP3 once, I got three hidden blocks. The first one was on the first turn and it contained a star. The second one, contained another star, and the last one had 20 coins. (Spongyoshi can confirm this)

In MP4 once, I had gotten the 100 coin prize. Sadly, I did not record that game, but it happened.

What are some of your MP Moments?
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
Re: Mario Party Moments
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015 »
Island Tour: Won on Bowser's Peculiar Peak, when I only moved about 8 spaces ahead! (that's almost impossible)
MP10: 44/50 Challenges Complete 3 days into when I bought the game
MP7: Me and my friend were playing on Neon Heights; he got so raged he broke his GameCube controller! :P

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015 »
Mario Party DS:  Got 150 Stars With a Friend on DK's Jungle Statue

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015 »
I confirm this!  :P
I also remember one day,the AI got an hidden block with a star at the first turn! (Mario Party 2,Mystery Land)
But the worst was,when i was replaying Mario Party 9's Story Mode. Kamek was last and feel on the Bowser Space just before the Final Boss Space (In the first board)
He feel on "Loose half of your ministars" but since he was last by far,Bowser doubled them!... So i've lost because he had too ministars and couldn't beat him being THIS close to the end!  :'(