Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 12232 times)

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2015 »
Also people who think they are experts at video games, but really know nothing.
Bowser498 in a nutshell LOL XD

Offline Accj21

• Teamwork makes the meme work
  • Purple is my new favorite color
  • us 
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2015 »
Bowser498 in a nutshell LOL XD
He's ok at MKW and... uh... that other game... and... that's all I got.
I'm just kidding Bowser you are awesome

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2015 »
He says he's a Mario expert and he's not even in first on the Mario Round of my quiz LOL

Offline Strychnine

• I'm dead.
  • alkaloid compound
  • aq 
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2015 »
None.

Maybe idiots, but that's natural.

Well I don't imagine so I will see for myself - HJ

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2015 »
Waiting, cloth/paper/humid substances near electrical devices, irritating noises, crooked objects, grammatical errors, garbage, jeans
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Garrulous

• wakes up screaming from the american dream
  • Black and nerdy
  • us 
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2015 »
People who treat fiction like serious business, chewing with your mouth open/really loud chewing noises, getting ignored and subsequently yelled at for apparently not saying anything, and people who talk over/ignore you or shut you out entirely when you're trying to explain something.

Offline Zympherior

• Outsider that reached Fantasy
  • "You shouldn't underestimate humans these days."
  • mx 
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2015 »
-Idiots that never learn from their mistakes
-People not knowing simple Grammar or Spelling stuff (your-you're, affect-effect, than-then)
-When someone scratches objects made out of glass... (Who doesn't hate that irritating noise?)
-People that are way too proud of themselves. I've only seen a few, but still...
-People that take various things WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. Being shouted at for something seemingly small (for me, at least) can get in my nerves...
-People interrupting me

(I would put ignoring too, but I'm too used to that that it doesn't even count as one anymore...)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015 by Zympherior »
Look, look with your special eyes...

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing to see here, move along
  • Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2015 »
-People not knowing simple Grammar or Spelling stuff (your-you're, affect-effect, than-then)
-When someone scratches objects made out of glass... (Who doesn't hate that irritating noise?)
I agree with these.

Offline Don't make me beg

• Moon River
  • Wider than a mile
  • us 
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2015 »
sjws / politically correct sheeple are my biggest pet peeve. they don't like me either because i'm uneducated and intolerant or whatever, so w/e.
I'm crossing you in style

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2015 »
sjws / politically correct sheeple are my biggest pet peeve. they don't like me either because i'm uneducated and intolerant or whatever, so w/e.
what's your favorite 4chan board bro
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2015 »
-Sharpeners that break your pencil even more.
-Those little fruit cups that spill juice everywhere.
-Bullcrap logic
-My incredibly dry skin

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager:

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing to see here, move along
  • Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2015 »
tv volumes not being a multiple of 5, symmetry
same here on both of these.

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2015 »
^This. Kindness gets people farther in life. I hateeeeeeee people that are mean...

I hope you weren't intending to talk about me only, because I know more than you think.
Raf, at least I didn't cheat. Getting (near) perfect scores on everything means you're cheating, especially when the questions are very hard.

However, my biggest pet peeve is when people brag and think they know it all (even if they do), and have to criticize people on it because they think they are so cool and are right. Others include:

-Ridiculous spelling/grammar errors
-When people just constantly interrupting me!!!
-Ridiculous numbers like 84,519.90136
-People that bully/flame others
-Spammers (social media)
-Worthless commercials

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2015 »
^This. Kindness gets people farther in life. I hateeeeeeee people that are mean...

I hope you weren't intending to talk about me only, because I know more than you think.
Raf, at least I didn't cheat. Getting (near) perfect scores on everything means you're cheating, especially when the questions are very hard.

However, my biggest pet peeve is when people brag and think they know it all (even if they do), and have to criticize people on it because they think they are so cool and are right. Others include:

-Ridiculous spelling/grammar errors
-When people just constantly interrupting me!!!
-Ridiculous numbers like 84,519.90136
-People that bully/flame others
-Spammers (social media)
-Worthless commercials
Okay, I don't know if it's time, but let me get something out of the way Bowser.

Bowser, maybe you need to get a little more humble, because from the way it stands, it seems you're the one not the one going to get anywhere. There is a fine line between bragging and sharing accomplishments. Bowser, you may think you're a Mario expert, but that in itself is a lie. It's been shown you only play Mario and the modern games to be exact. You've never shown any real expertise in Mario, it's the only game series you're interested in and that's okay. But that doesn't mean you can say you know everything about Mario. I get it. I used to only be a fan of Mario too. Do you see people on MPL bragging about algebra or being a Mario expert? "when people brag and think they know it all (even if they do), and have to criticize people on it because they think they are so cool and are right." Well maybe they are. People know about Smash and other series and you come up and and perhaps maybe you say something dumb and they criticize you. They do have a right to that because they know what they're talking about. If you don't know about it, perhaps stay out of the way and don't say anything until you know what you're saying.Now this leads me to my next point. "Kindness will get you farther in life" No. Again, fine line between bullying and criticism. Bowser it always seems that you're defiant to criticism. You're that person who always wants to be right. Now look at what that sentence said. Yes it hurts you're feelings. Yes it may come off rude. But really, use that! Use it to improve yourself! Why do you think people get annoyed with you? Maybe instead of pushing it away, find what mistakes you're making. Pay attention to someone who isn't yourself for once. You blindly stood up for M4E when he was clearly wrong until he left and you just write him off as "bad". And at your failed mafia in late summer. You clearly had many flaws with that game and people criticized the it, then you wrote it off as bullying. Instead of fixing the game and asking it to be put in the archives because it embarrassed to no end, you restarted it whole. Now I'm not saying the not-terrible mafia was bad because clearly it ran smooth. Asking it to be moved was a little selfish, because knowing you, you can't deal with such embarrassment.  Hurtful things are things that will cut deep and leave a mark. Take this for example. Someone punches you and say you're worthless. That's hurtful. When you run and trip, there's nothing you can do about it except learn. Maybe instead, don't run. And don't get on me with that -_- face because you know that you're wrong. On one side it's lucky you've been in a friendly community. But at the same time, someone needs to be tough on you, because you're not going anywhere with that attitude. I hope this gets through your thick skull of yours. Hurt your feelings this may, but if you don't listen you'll never listen.

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager:

Offline Don't make me beg

• Moon River
  • Wider than a mile
  • us 
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2015 »
People trying too hard O0

and don't bother replying, snowy, i hate myself too
I'm crossing you in style