Author Topic: Theatre/Dance?  (Read 1582 times)

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • Hyrule Hero, and an Enemy Executer
  • us 
Theatre/Dance?
« on: July 31, 2015 »
Anyone into musical theatre/acting/singing? Also do any of you dance? This year I got the part of the Tinman in my old middle school's The Wiz, and in one of my numbers I got to do a tap solo! If any of you take dance what styles do you do? during my 8th grade school year I did Tap, Jazz, and Modern. This year I'm doing Tap, Jazz, Modern, Hip-Hop, and Ballet (Ballet is not as easy as it looks). So yeah, just curious.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
Re: Theatre/Dance?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015 »
I only dance in parties.... LOL

But I did not know that you danced! I'm a big fan of dance crews and all of that. I remember back in high school, I would attend every show in hopes of seeing the dance crews. Sometimes there were also singing acts, which weren't bad either, but the dancing was what truly thrilled me. I love seeing the choreography and how all the moves are coordinated haha. It's great stuff.

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015 »
I only dance in parties.... LOL

But I did not know that you danced! I'm a big fan of dance crews and all of that. I remember back in high school, I would attend every show in hopes of seeing the dance crews. Sometimes there were also singing acts, which weren't bad either, but the dancing was what truly thrilled me. I love seeing the choreography and how all the moves are coordinated haha. It's great stuff.

HAHA! Yeah I love dance! Do you have Skype? I have a feeling we'd get along well XD Lot's of MPL'ers have Skype so yeah! Anyways, my Skype name is yoshianddaisyrocks77

Offline sengsongfx

• sengsongfx
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015 »
I want you to help me in knowledge.

Offline Garrulous

• wakes up screaming from the american dream
  • Black and nerdy
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015 »
I have taken up belly dance, if that counts. It's mostly more of a whole cultural/heritage thing, since mom taught classical egyptian over modern and so taught more 'musical flow over choreograph and glitz' stuff. She did offer lessons on using props, though. She had killer balance with swords. (p.s: please do not balance actual swords on your head if you value being alive.)

also while skype sharing fun is going on mind if i pop you on as well? you seem like a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything and i need to add more people to the list.

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015 »
I have taken up belly dance, if that counts. It's mostly more of a whole cultural/heritage thing, since mom taught classical egyptian over modern and so taught more 'musical flow over choreograph and glitz' stuff. She did offer lessons on using props, though. She had killer balance with swords. (p.s: please do not balance actual swords on your head if you value being alive.)

also while skype sharing fun is going on mind if i pop you on as well? you seem like a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything and i need to add more people to the list.

OMG SO SORRY JUST SAW THIS! MY SKYPE IS yoshianddaisyrocks77

Offline StalfosSlayer

• us 
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015 »
I like theatre. I have been in about 8 or 9 plays. My favorite being Les Miserables, I played Gavroche. I hate dancing, but when I do dance, I prefer swing dancing (preferably with a nice-looking girl ;) )
Stay Awesome