Poll

What is your favorite board in Mario Party 3?

Chilly Waters
Deep Bloober Sea
Spiny Desert
Woody Woods
Creepy Cavern
Waluigi's Island

Author Topic: Favorite Board in Mario Party 3  (Read 1912 times)

Offline Pikachu7586

Favorite Board in Mario Party 3
« on: July 11, 2016 »
Mario Party 3 is my favorite game in the series but what is your favorite board? Mine would be Woody Woods. :)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Re: Favorite Board in Mario Party 3
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016 »
Deep Bloober Sea. It's a combination of an eye-catching theme, beautiful music, and an overall well designed board. Not perfect, but definitely the best from the game.

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016 »
My vote goes to Waluigi's Island.

It's semi luck based, and I actually like it for that reason. There could be game changers because of "death island" (that's what I call it lol) on the top left corner, if it changes to all chance times. (which one time all four players landed on when I played a game lol).
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline stone_cold_julia

• Wajulia
  • I use Reddit a lot more than this.
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016 »
Waluigi's island. Waluigi is my favorite character and I like its traps and explosions!
Find me on Reddit: JuliaTheInsaneKid
There's nothing interesting here anymore, which is why I haven't posted here in so long.

Offline Racerboy

• Howdy
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016 »
I was always a huge fan of Woody Woods, highly strategic map and even more so if you take advantage of the Reverse Shroom. As soon as the next star location was placed, I loved the rush to see which direction the arrows were pointing and see who would be screwed over by it. Best soundtrack in the game, too. Never a disappointing game on this map.

As a kid though I always seemed to play Creepy Cavern, just loved the atmosphere of it. Chilly Waters is a definite classic go-to, and Spiny Desert is good to mix it up a little. Deep Bloober Sea was probably my least played as a kid but definitely has some cool aspects to it. No comment on Waluigi Island, speaks for itself tbh.

Offline brady23

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2016 »
I love Woody Woods. It feels a bit more strategic because you have to time your moves with the alternating directions (but also more luck based). Waluigi's Island is also fun (but a little too luck based).
To be honest though, all of the boards in MP3 have replay value for me.