Your First Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm a new member here, so I apologize if this question has been asked in the past.  Anyways, what was the first board you ever played on?  For kids who were born in the mid/late 90's, these had to be your first games.  My first one was Pirate Dream in MP5.  Ever since then, I've been hooked.

Sounds more like a general topic of Mario Party.

But my first boards would be:

Mario Party: DK's Jungle Adventure
Mario Party 2: Pirate Land
Mario Party 3 (Battle Royal): Chilly Waters
Mario Party 3 (Duel): Gate Guy
Mario Party 4: Toad's Midway Madness
Mario Party 5: Toy Dream
Mario Party 6 (Party): Towering Treetop
Mario Party 6 (Solo): Thirsty Gulch
Mario Party 7: Grand Canal
Mario Party 8: DK's Treetop Temple
Mario Party 9: Toad Road
Mario Party DS: Wiggler's Garden

So pretty much the first board of every Mario Party was my first played each.

For the gamecube Mario Parties, mine would be:

Mario Party 4- Toad's Midway Madness.
Mario Party 5- Sweet Dream.
Mario Party 6-Towering Treetop.
Mario Party 7-Neon Hights.

The others were generally the very first ones such as Chilly Waters for Mario Party 3. But this is about the Game Cube Mario Parties, right?

Vipsoccermaster said:
SirYoshi211 said:
The others were generally the very first ones such as Chilly Waters for Mario Party 3. But this is about the Game Cube Mario Parties, right?
For the topic in this board, yes. Even though I though it should be in General Mario Party.

I personally think this topic should be in the General Mario Party board. It could be changed to ask about your First Board in the Game Cube Mario Parties though. The very first board I played in my first Mario Party was Pirate Land or Western Land, I can't remember because its been so long.

Chowdah said:
Sorry about the placement guys. 

Oh thats okay, the placement of this topic is good. It could be altered to ask about Your first board in the game cube Mario Parties. Did want this to be about general Mario Party? Its a good topic regardless.

Also my first board in Advance was the Horror Area (played as Yoshi). I like it because I like Horror but don't know why they assigned it to Yoshi.

SirYoshi211 said:
Chowdah said:
Sorry about the placement guys. 

Oh thats okay, the placement of this topic is good. It could be altered to ask about Your first board in the game cube Mario Parties. Did want this to be about general Mario Party? Its a good topic regardless.

Also my first board in Advance was the Horror Area (played as Yoshi). I like it because I like Horror but don't know why they assigned it to Yoshi.

I had meant for this to be about your first 4-7 board, but in hindsight it should have been all boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back