Your favorite character from Sonic Adventure 1 or 2

Which character from Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 is your favorite?

• Sonic The Hedgehog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knuckles the Echinda

• Rouge the Bat

• Total voters
Hello! In Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, there are a few heroes and villains that are considered and that we should use during the adventure. Between these (Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles "Tails" Prower, Knuckles the Edchidna for the heroes and Dr. Eggman, Rouge the Bat and Shadow the Hedgehog for the villains), which one do you like the most? You can vote on the poll but you can also share your personnal opinion about why on this thread. After all, it's mostly for this reason that I decide to create it. =P

So, about me, my favorite one on these games is Tails (Miles "Tails" Prower), because it's my favorite Sonic character, and it is still my favorite character, with some others with the time, even now. I like how he is, and I can see myself in some of his likes and qualities. (Of course, if you know more of his story with some episodes of Sonic and with the games.) He likes technology, is nice and friendly... and also for his appearence appealing me, because I can be like that. Well, that's about it.

So, which one is yours?

Miles "Tails" Prower, definitely. His stages are pretty cool in both games, but I prefer his stages in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. The only thing is, his voice in that game is sort of annoying.

Knuckles would be next, as I like to explore around the stages.

Sonic is the last of the three heroes, and despite being third, I like his action stages, in which are fast-paced.

For the villains, it would be the same order as the heroes.

Vipsoccermaster said:
Miles "Tails" Prower, definitely. His stages are pretty cool in both games, but I prefer his stages in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. The only thing is, his voice in that game is sort of annoying.

Sonic is the last of the three heroes, and despite being third, I like his action stages, in which are fast-paced.

Yoshiman222 said:
Tails is my favorite Sonic character, so it's only natural that I would pick him here as well
(also the character I used in 2-player for SA2:B)

Looks like we're some Tails fans around here, that's nice to know! And I would probably choose between Sonic and Knuckles for second and third. Well, second is Knuckles and third is Sonic. For the villains, yeah, I like them, but not as much as Tails or his teammates...

Maxime said:
Vipsoccermaster said:

Yoshiman222 said:
Tails is my favorite Sonic character, so it's only natural that I would pick him here as well

Looks like we're some Tails fans around here, that's nice to know! And I would probably choose between Sonic and Knuckles for second and third. Well, second is Knuckles and third is Sonic. For the villains, yeah, I like them, but not as much as Tails or his teammates...
Mine order is more flipped - Tails, Sonic, then Knuckles.

Knuckles is worse because of what he does in SA2:B...

He's also really mean in Sonic 3 & Knuckles...

Yoshiman222 said:
Maxime said:
Vipsoccermaster said:

Yoshiman222 said:

Knuckles is worse because of what he does in SA2:B...

He's also really mean in Sonic 3 & Knuckles...
This I would agree with regarding Knuckles' personality. Knuckles wasn't really friends with Sonic/Tails in Sonic 3/Sonic 3 & Knuckles as Dr. Eggman told Knuckles that Sonic/Tails were the bad guys and were trying to steal the Master Emerald, but it wasn't until he found out Dr. Eggman tricked him with the Master Emerald at the end.

Knuckles is an anti-hero, just like Wario or Riku. It's their job to be dicks but at the same time have some care in the world to make them do good. :p

Back