The "What do I think of you" topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
BossBlitz88 said:

You're just this cool guy that hangs out on the forum.

Bowser498 said:

You're one of the most active person I've ever seen on any forum. Not that that's bad, but I think you need to get out more before you could become an internet addict who spends his time online 24/7. Other than that, you're just a nice guy that comes onto MPL every day.

WiiUFan-04 said:
Go right ahead.

Just another person that hangs out on the forum; I think you need to tone town the lewdness in the chat though. Other than that, I don't really have a good opinion of you right now. Sorry.
 
NintendoFan said:
You're one of the most active person I've ever seen on any forum. Not that that's bad, but I think you need to get out more before you could become an internet addict who spends his time online 24/7. Other than that, you're just a nice guy that comes onto MPL every day.
Definitely active, but take note when it says I'm online I could be busy doing things and I forget to x out the tab lol
But yeah, I can be on here often lol
But when school starts for me not as much
 
NintendoFan said:
Bowser498 said:
You're one of the most active person I've ever seen on any forum. Not that that's bad, but I think you need to get out more before you could become an internet addict who spends his time online 24/7. Other than that, you're just a nice guy that comes onto MPL every day.
LOL so true (no offense B498). Also, yeah. Try me.
 
RafalRib said:
I have Chortles!

You're very active on the forum, and you seem to like to hype things a lot. I thought you were gonna be a nice guy when you fist registered, and it looks like I was right.

Accj21 said:
LOL so true (no offense B498). Also, yeah. Try me.

I don't think I know you well enough, but you seem like an okay guy who comes onto the forum every day.
 
NintendoFan said:
IggyKoopaStar said:
I guess I would like to know your opinion about me.

You seem like a cool guy. I think we should talk more.
Don't worry I'm pretty sure we can. I try to visit more often like I used to and I'm usually really kind to these who likes to talk or have some interest about me. Just try to look at me in the shoutbox or PM me and I'll be more than happy to talk with you when I can.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top