The 2010 MPL Member of the Year is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to award the top 3 vote getters this year. So without further delay, the 3rd place finisher of the 2010 MOTY Award voting is...

Wolf, also the 2010 Rising Member Star, received 14 points in this year's voting. Wolf became a moderater a few months after joining and has always been an active poster on the forum this year, reaching 2nd highest all time for posting, topics created and time online.  Congrats to Wolf!

And now for the top 2. The top 2 this year separated themselves in voting from the rest of the members. But the difference was a mere 3 points between 2nd and 1st. The 2nd place finisher of the 2010 MOTY Award voting is...

H-J, the longtime Admin of the forum, received 25 points in this year's voting. H-J, a top 10 member in time online, topics, and posting overall, has always been a stable piece holder for the forum and the staff with his smarts. Congrats to H-J!!

Finally, it's time to announce the winner. The winner of the 2010 MOTY Award is...

Cook, the former Admin who became a G-Mod in August, received 28 points in this year's voting. Cook's many ideas spread through the forum both as a regular member and a G-Mod, and Cook was also a high poster and topic maker for the year. Congrats to Cook, your 2010 MOTY!!!

Post some of the other results too. :p

Anyways, I'm so glad that two staff members defeated a mediocre one.

I bet I came in last :p any ways congrats to Cookieboy, H-J and Wolf!

Random award images:

1MOTY2010.png

2MOTY2010.png

3MOTY2010.png

And the annoying msg icon thing:

MOTY2010.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back