Spyro & Cynder as character player

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're Dragon from legends of Spyro. Young dragon. When Use as Team called Team Young Dragon. I love Spyro and Cynder the dragon. New character, unlock Spyro by beat same one of any board three time. Then Unlock Cynder by beat story on easy level with Spyro. Best character in party. Cute isn't. Powerful character than any character. Easy won mini game. Please let use Spyro and Cynder join party. Hope use it. ;D ;D ;D :) :) :) ;D ;D :D :D

Spyro and Cynder is good and nice. in my dream i want both dragon join mario party. As spyro and cynder can fight against bad Snowy. ;D ;D my dream show about Mii found Spyro & Cynder egg. Mii named Daniel what i create. New dream happen after mario kart wii. Spyro & Cynder also can use in Future Mario Sports mix game. Spyro & Cynder is not good for Mario kart victory lane becasue both has four leg. Spyro & Cynder can help Mario & Luigi stop Dry Bowser. That why I dream want Spyro & Cynder join help to support.

Bowser44 said:
Bowser44 said:
Spyro and Cynder is good and nice. in my dream i want both dragon join mario party. As spyro and cynder can fight against bad Snowy. ;D ;D my dream show about Mii found Spyro & Cynder egg. Mii named Daniel what i create. New dream happen after mario kart wii. Spyro & Cynder also can use in Future Mario Sports mix game. Spyro & Cynder is not good for Mario kart victory lane becasue both has four leg. Spyro & Cynder can help Mario & Luigi stop Dry Bowser. That why I dream want Spyro & Cynder join help to support.

spam-big.jpg

My dream is good. Because I like Spyro & Cynder join party to help my mii. Good dream called Mario party 9: Yoshi island. Mii travel on Yoshi city. Many Yoshi doesnt understood egg, Mii talk to Yoshi. Toadworth study many egg said dragon egg. In my dream I was mii I bring Two dragon egg back old home DK jungle where my dream I build my house. When Dragon egg hatch, Mii called them Spyro and Cynder, from Legends of dragon. Later Two dragon become friend with Mario and Mario's allies. He does not like brutes Wario and Waluigi. Toadworth agree Two join force before Mario Party 9 begin. It my dream.

Bowser44 said:
My dream is good. Because I like Spyro & Cynder join party to help my mii. Good dream called Mario party 9: Yoshi island. Mii travel on Yoshi city. Many Yoshi doesnt understood egg, Mii talk to Yoshi. Toadworth study many egg said dragon egg. In my dream I was mii I bring Two dragon egg back old home DK jungle where my dream I build my house. When Dragon egg hatch, Mii called them Spyro and Cynder, from Legends of dragon. Later Two dragon become friend with Mario and Mario's allies. He does not like brutes Wario and Waluigi. Toadworth agree Two join force before Mario Party 9 begin. It my dream.
Uh, what?

I put what he said into Google Translate into Japanese and back to English:

My dream is good. For me spy on my Mii & Cynder can be mentioned to help the participating parties. Yoshi's Island: The dream is better known as Mario Party 9. Yoshi Mii city tour. Yoshi's a lot of eggs doesnt understand and talk to Yoshi Mii. Dragon egg Toadworth many eggs they study. In the dream, I dream I was back in my Mii has two dragon eggs through the jungle to build a house in my old home I do not know. Dragon eggs hatch, MII and spy them from the legend of the dragon is called Cynder. Later, a friend and ally of the two dragons Mario Mario. He does not like Wario and Waluigi are not animals. Toadworth will agree to join forces before the start of the two Mario Party 9. This is my dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back