{SPOILERS} Final Fantasy X

Yes, this game. Who would have thought?

The plot and characters are perfectly executed, the graphics look better than most modern games (Let alone the FMVs) and it just has that certain feel to it.

My favourite character, location, boss and plot spot are Auron, Zanarkand Ruins (Old one with Geogaeno [sp?]), Biran and Yenke Ronso and the Seymour-Yuna marriage to the Seymour battle at the end of Via Purifico.
 
I STILL HAVEN"T BEATEN THIS GAME!!!!! >=[

I'm like right at the end of the game (I think) and can't get past this last Seymour battle (I wanna say last, but I thought it was the last battle last time and before that :p)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5_c_fd0N4[/youtube]

Granted I really haven't been playing for years. Just played heavily when I first got it and then played it about 3 times since then, but still. Only complaint is how many times you have to fight Seymour. Why can't he just take the hint and die already :p Other complaint is that it's too linear. Instead of a world map and going to city to city (or even some small exploration) you're pretty much forced to stay at the one town and the fight the wild enemies ahead and that's that.

But alas, it's one of the MANY games that I have a 'craving' for to start a new game and complete. But all that really happens it me starting it up, butting in a couple hours (lets say 8 or 10 cause of the length of this particular game) and leave it untouched for a while and be all, "Man, I should really finish that." But never do :p
 
HuntMac said:
I STILL HAVEN"T BEATEN THIS GAME!!!!! >=[

I'm like right at the end of the game (I think) and can't get past this last Seymour battle (I wanna say last, but I thought it was the last battle last time and before that :p)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5_c_fd0N4[/youtube]

Granted I really haven't been playing for years. Just played heavily when I first got it and then played it about 3 times since then, but still. Only complaint is how many times you have to fight Seymour. Why can't he just take the hint and die already :p Other complaint is that it's too linear. Instead of a world map and going to city to city (or even some small exploration) you're pretty much forced to stay at the one town and the fight the wild enemies ahead and that's that.

But alas, it's one of the MANY games that I have a 'craving' for to start a new game and complete. But all that really happens it me starting it up, butting in a couple hours (lets say 8 or 10 cause of the length of this particular game) and leave it untouched for a while and be all, "Man, I should really finish that." But never do :p

Yeah, Seymour Guado is a total ***. And it is a bit linear, I'll say that, but once you get to the airship part, it's almost free-roam.

And also, put a spoiler tag on that video, it has coarse language. :p

EDIT: One more fight against that bastard, then he's pretty much gone from the game.
 
I didn't actually watch it all, just enough to know that it was the right battle :p

But how far left do you think I am? Or how much game have I completed already. Debating on continuing or just starting a new file... but then again, I kinda forgot how to play/know everyone's techniques as far as what moves are good and what not :p

AND WHAT?! ANOTHER BATTLE?!?! Guy just doesn't go away >.> I dunno what's worse/more disappointing. Games that reuse bosses with a color swap or this guy just coming back for more and more and more >.>
 
HuntMac said:
I didn't actually watch it all, just enough to know that it was the right battle :p

But how far left do you think I am? Or how much game have I completed already. Debating on continuing or just starting a new file... but then again, I kinda forgot how to play/know everyone's techniques as far as what moves are good and what not :p

About 90%, you then have a Zanarkand part which holds the final events of the game.
 
I really loved this game. In my opinion I thought it had a great storyline with great characters, music and battle system. I only wish that you could of roamed around on the world map such as the previous FF games and would have been able to fly the airship. Other then that, I loved it
 
HuntMac said:
There aren't any good youtube videos cause they never have perfect quality, but I can see what he's saying. Graphics were spot on.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GjvRAJaEc0[/youtube]

And wow on some cars being 'graphical' :p
I've played FFX, they're good for the PS2, but not as good as PS3 or Xbox 360 graphics.
12socc3r45 said:
Snowy The Czar said:
>Looks better than most modern games

Play Dead Space 2, FFXIII, NFS: Hot Pursuit, and Flower.

Then tell me the graphics are better.

But I can't. =C
Exactly.
 
This is my favorite Final Fantasy of all time. The graphics are nice but they're a little too shakey for my likeing... :p They CGI in this game was very impressive and the storyline is dramatic. I even fell in love with one of the main characters, Yuna. When I first saw the cutscene of her I remember saying "Oh s***" the first time I've seen her. I have no negative comments about this game, it's simple beautiful.
 
Berrylarry200 said:
This is my favorite Final Fantasy of all time. The graphics are nice but they're a little too shakey for my likeing... :p They CGI in this game was very impressive and the storyline is dramatic. I even fell in love with one of the main characters, Yuna. When I first saw the cutscene of her I remember saying "Oh s***" the first time I've seen her. I have no negative comments about this game, it's simple beautiful.
I totally agree, I only find it funny when Lulu's Hair goes all pshyco at some cutscenes lol
 
Back
Top