Space Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
boombrush said:
how about, rosalina chancetime? where the space has 1 lumar and when landed on, they apear and take you to the start. really like the mario party 6 way. but with rosalina.
Chance Time is ready ruined enough. =P That space would make no sense.

I think they should have Chance Time and Miracle Space. So that way, Chance Time is more common and whatever events can happen. Miracle Space is rare, but guarantees something good to happen to the person who lands on it.

Jump Space - Jump as many times as possible in 20 seconds. The more times you jump, the more coins you get.
Toilet Space - You must flush yourself down a toilet and find yourself in a minigame that you must find your ways through the pipes and get close to the star if you win. If you don't win, you end up being lead back to the start.
Less Bowser Space (Only found in games that have the picture of Bowser that fills up more lava in it every minigame) - This will make it take longer for the picture of Bowser's head to get filled all the way up with lava (some lava will be dumped out)
Character Space - Whenever you land on these spaces are the only times you can change what character you are playing as.

Blue Space
bluespace.jpg

Red Space
redspace.jpg

? (Green) Space
greenspace.jpg

+10 Coins Space (Gain 10 coins)
10coinsspace.jpg

-10 Coins Space (Lose 10 coins)
10coinsspace.jpg

Bowser Space
bowserspace.jpg

Challenge Space
challengespace.jpg

Chance Space
chancespace.jpg

DK Space
dkspace.jpg

Duel Space
duelspace.jpg

Friend Space
friendspace.jpg

Lotto Space (Play a Lotto Mini-Game)
lottospace.jpg

Lucky Space
luckyspace.jpg

(Some Lazy ones I didn't make)

Teleportation Space (Usually warp to a bad island/area)
Shortcut Space (Usually cuts you through the board)

The cons with the Shortcut space is that they replaces the ? spaces, So I never use this space

ToadySpace.png

It's called the "Toady Space". It makes Toad come out and give you a REALLY HARD minigame which you can win a star if you win. You lose 5 coins if you lose the minigame.

Solo Space: This basicly the return of the Mini Game Space from the first game, where you get to play a 1 player mini game to get a chance to earn extra coins. The space design would be a green space with a coin in the middle.

Also, they should bring back the old chance time with the 3 blocks and the original ! space design (I liked MP 2's the best)

I might edit this post to add more or make another post if someone else does.

Blue, red, happening like always. Duel, battle, and chance (time) spaces would also be fun. Chance time... maybe should be a little less drastic in terms of changes, though. Star Swap? Give two stars? T_T It's fun either way, though.

I kind of liked back when DK Spaces and Bowser Spaces could actually affect all players instead of just the one who landed on them. Lucky Spaces are... well, I don't particularly like them too much. Too much of an advantage to the one who lands on them.

I like the recent post about the Koopa Bank and Game Guy spaces. They should put them back in, maybe with the latter not taking every single coin.

Finally, I'd like to see character spaces back. They were a great idea when they first appeared and still are. Unfortunately, candy doesn't let you fill up the board with your beautiful face. D:

here's my spaces
red space: strait forward
blue space: strait forward
happening space: when landed on triggers an event on the board
DK space: strait forward
bowser space: strait forward
chance time: strait forward
tasti space: let tasti mix together two orbs of your choice
player space: strait forward
trap player space: when attempted to go past it will stop you unless you're using a metal mushroom

Yoshi and LuigiYoshi and LuigiYoshi and Luigi]

chaosshadow123 said:
ShyGuyFan said:
How about the return of the Koopa Bank and Gamy Guy spaces?
Yeah that would be that would be cool to see Game Guy spaces. You know you have something good when you can get 999 coins from one 2 minute mini-game

Yea but they should set how many coins you wager instead of wagering them all
And that Bank Space causes frustration to me, the Bank Space and go in the recycling bin

Dark Boo said:
chaosshadow123 said:
ShyGuyFan said:
How about the return of the Koopa Bank and Gamy Guy spaces?
Yeah that would be that would be cool to see Game Guy spaces. You know you have something good when you can get 999 coins from one 2 minute mini-game

Yea but they should set how many coins you wager instead of wagering them all
And that Bank Space causes frustration to me, the Bank Space and go in the recycling bin
True, that and let you play the mini-games for free instead of making you go through the game guy 1000 coin challenge

I've slightly revised my ideas... These are all the spaces I want:

Blue Space - Gain 3 coins
Red Space - Lose 3 coins
Green Space - Trigger a board-related event
DK Space - Causes DK to appear and do something good
Bowser Space - Causes Bowser to appear and do something bad
Duel Space - Summons Toadsworth to start a Duel Mini-Game
Friend Space - Summons Tumble to give 5 coins to two characters
Banana Space - Summons Diddy Kong who starts a Banana Mini-Game (replacement of DK Mini-Games)
Graffiti Space - Summons Bowser Jr. who starts a Jr. Mini-Game (replacement of Bowser Mini-Games)
Comet Space - Summons Rosalina who starts a Comet Mini-Game (like Battle Mini-Games, but no one has to give coins into the pot)
Lucky Space - Sends you to a special area of the board with a free Star
Portal Space - Warps you to another Portal Space on the board
Star Space - Lets you buy a Star
Orb Space - Gives you one free Orb

The trick is: DK Spaces and Bowser Spaces automatically alternate with each other when one is landed on. They can also switch with each other via an Orb. The same goes for the Duel Spaces and Friend Spaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back