Space Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should bring back the battle space because it really helped spice the game up. I would also like to see the Lucky space back because it helped if you were in dead last. The Friend space or the buddy space, I forget the name, would be nice to see it come back. It would be cool, since there are spaces with hidden blocks, that when you land on one of them, instead of a gift, it would basically warp you to another spot, just to make it more challenging, even though there are warp pipes. Also, they should bring back the Super Duel Mode from MP5 to make into a space and whenever somebody landed on it, there would be a minigame with vehicles to make and fight with.
 
I got the...Minigame Space when U land on it you get to choose 2 options

1.You End the Turn even though the others haven't made their move yet and the 10 coin prize is doubled.

2.At the End of the Turn you can play an additional minigame of your choice after the average random minigame ends that's right folks choose this and you'll play 2 minigames on 1 turn
 
Princess Peach™ said:
I got the...Minigame Space when U land on it you get to choose 2 options

1.You End the Turn even though the others haven't made their move yet and the 10 coin prize is doubled.

2.At the End of the Turn you can play an additional minigame of your choice after the average random minigame ends that's right folks choose this and you'll play 2 minigames on 1 turn

I say the 2nd one is the best option. The first one seems unfair. =P
 
Mario_Comix said:
Portal Space: Warp to the next Portal Space on the board. If the board splits, it randomly picks which direction it goes.
Banana Space: Play one of Diddy Kong's mini-games (replacement of DK Mini-games).
Graffiti Space: Play one of Bowser Jr.'s mini-games (replacement of Bowser Mini-Games).
Comet Space: Play one of Rosalina's mini-games (like the DK mini-games).
Ugh, I don't support this. Way to many mini-game spaces. >_>
 
Mario_Comix said:
I forgot about this one:

Unlucky Space: Sends you down a 10 to 20 space path filled with Red Spaces with a Koin (makes you lose a coin) on each, one Green Space in the middle that sends you back to the board, a a Ztar at the end. Usually only one or two per board.
lol that is one of the most un-original spaces. No offense, but it's just way to similar to the Lucky Space (a koin? =\)
 
Mario_Comix said:
Portal Space: Warp to the next Portal Space on the board. If the board splits, it randomly picks which direction it goes.
Banana Space: Play one of Diddy Kong's mini-games (replacement of DK Mini-games).
Graffiti Space: Play one of Bowser Jr.'s mini-games (replacement of Bowser Mini-Games).
Comet Space: Play one of Rosalina's mini-games (like the DK mini-games).
Mario_Comix said:
I forgot about this one:

Unlucky Space: Sends you down a 10 to 20 space path filled with Red Spaces with a Koin (makes you lose a coin) on each, one Green Space in the middle that sends you back to the board, a a Ztar at the end. Usually only one or two per board.
I support these.
 
This is something I wrote from The Month of a New Adventure (November).

*facepalm* I can't find it! Somebody must have deleted some topics. Guess I'm going to have to do it by memory.

Cackletta Space: Cackletta will do something mean! He will get out a spinner. One of them is everyone's coins being stolen, until one reaches 0 coins. For example:

M: 36 Coins
L: 66 Coins
W: 23 Coins
Wl: 45 Coins

After

M: 13 Coins
L: 43 Coins
W: 0 Coins
Wl: 22 Coins

Cackletta may set the stats to 0 stars and 10 coins!

Or it may do nothing.

Miracle space: Same effect for Mario Party 6.
 
My space suggestions:
Blue Space:
images
Landing on this Space causes you to earn 3 Coins!

Red Space:
images
Landing on this Space causes you to lose 3 Coins!

Green Space:
images
Landing on this Space causes an Event which depends on which board you are playing!

Battle Space:
images
Landing on this Space will Start a Battle Mini-Game!

Bowser Space:
images
Landing on this Space will cause Bowser to start a Bowser Mini-Game and the losers must give away Coins/Stars/Items to Bowser!

DK Space:
images
Landing on this Space will cause DK to appear and Start a DK Mini-Game the winners recieve Coins or a Star!

Lucky Space:
images
Landing on this Space will Start a very lucky event depending on the Board!

Orb Space:
images
When you pass this Space you Get 1 free random Orb!

Duel Space:
images
Landing on this Space lets you choose 1 opponent and bet your Coins or Stars and play a Duel Mini-Game!

Star Space:
images
Pass this Space to buy a Star for 20 Coins!

Mini-Game Space:
Landing on this Space gives you 2 choices:
1.End the Turn immediatly and begin the Mini-Game!
2.Play 1 Mini-Game at the end of the Turn then play another Mini-Game of your choice!

EDIT:If I forgot any just remind me which one to look for!
 
cheifchillypants said:
Pumpkin said:
Mario_Comix said:
Portal Space: Warp to the next Portal Space on the board. If the board splits, it randomly picks which direction it goes.
Banana Space: Play one of Diddy Kong's mini-games (replacement of DK Mini-games).
Graffiti Space: Play one of Bowser Jr.'s mini-games (replacement of Bowser Mini-Games).
Comet Space: Play one of Rosalina's mini-games (like the DK mini-games).
Ugh, I don't support this. Way to many mini-game spaces. >_>

heh, you're gonna hate this suggestion. In mp8, there are bowser spaces, and dk spaces. in mp9, they could add toadsworth spaces, montymole spaces, luigi spaces (i'll clarify, keep reading), and balyho spaces. I'll explain what the do. The stage example is shy guy express in mp8.

DK space gives you a free star at the head of the train, bowser takes one, or gives you coins if you're broke. Toadsworth spaces could give you coins and a free star. Monty Mole spaces could take 20 coins, and Balyho spaces, you play a mini game vs Balyho, then you either get a star, or lose some coins.

Now, Luigi spaces are a bit complicated. Well, not really, the only complicated part is the fact that no one can be playing as luigi to get the space. if you land on the space, you get 2 stars. It is a lot of character spaces, but hey, It would definitely shake it up a little


PS

The banana/graffiti/comet spaces idea is a really good one. If you don't like my idea, like that one, it's good. 
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top