September 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
September 3rd, 2015:

There were a lot of clouds in the sky today. Around the end of the school day, we got a thunderstorm. I got soaked. When I got home, I changed into dry clothes, did my homework, relaxed for a bit, and kinda just lurked on a whole bunch of forums for the rest of the day.

September 4th, 2015:

Today in school, we had a field trip to a bowling alley. As it turns out, I am not good at bowling. I only got like 20 pins. After that, when we got back we watched some old Pixar animations. When I got back from school, I relaxed for a long while. At the end of the day I played Mario Party 7 and watched a Mario Party 5 stream from IggyKoopaStar.

September 6th, 2015:

Relaxed and played games all day.

September 7th, 2015:

I did not have school today, as it was a holiday. So I continued an old Pokemon Emerald Nuzlock of mine that I didn't touch since early June. Then, a long while later, my family and I went to our favorite Japanese noodle restaurant. After that, I relaxed for a bit, and then watched some of my favorite YouTubers. At the end of the day I talked to some old friends.

September 8th, 2015:

Had school today, nothing special happened. When I got home, I did my homework, and for the rest of the day I played games.

September 9th, 2015:

Had school today, nothing special happened. When I got home, I played some of Super Mario 64, and then watched a whole lot of Pokemon Anime episodes.

September 10th, 2015:

Had school today, nothing special happened. When I got home, I relaxed and played games for the rest of the day.

September 11th, 2015:

Today was very cloudy. Throughout the schoolday, it was raining. Sometime around the end the rain turned into a thunderstorm. When I got home, I relaxed for a while, played some Animal Crossing City Folk, and then at the end of the day I played some games online with friends.

September 16th, 2015:

I got sick today. I threw up in the morning and had a sore throat. Because of this, I had to stay home away from school. This is also the reason why I haven't been posting in here daily :p. So I essentially rested and watched YouTube all day.

September 17th, 2015:

Still sick, but I went to school. It was one of the worst school days I've ever experienced because of my sickness. I still had a sore throat, but I had a contested nose, stomach aches, and a lack of awareness. I fell asleep in class because I just felt so unrested. When I got home, I took a long nap, and then watched some Pokemon Anime for the rest of the day.

September 18th, 2015:

It's getting worse. I've been coughing all day, and it doesn't feel good, especially on my throat. Today in school was an all work day, so I finished some things up and got my grades up. When I got home, I watched some YouTube, played some Fortune Street, and then essentially just lurked on forums for the rest of the day.

I feel awful.

Uh....

September 19th, 2015:

Relaxed and played games all day.

September 20th, 2015:

Played MKW CTGP with MrBean35000vr again, and when the stream was over I relaxed and played other games all day.

September 21st-24th, 2015:

Regular school day. When I got home, I did my homework and relaxed and played games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back