Post Your Progress!

Here, this is where you can post your progress you made in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. You can keep posting in here each time you make significant progress, but make sure someone else posts before you can again, unless it's been a long time since your last post.



I only got through the Dreamy Mario boss and now I'm under Pi'illio Castle again, after the bridge to Mushrise Park collapsed.
 
Climbing Mount Pajamaja...

Wakeport really gave me trouble with Expert Challenges... An easy way to take care of Dream World challenges if you are having trouble is to
Fight Heavy Zest and do not defeat him within the 3 turn limit. You get healed after every three turns so you can grind to get the challenges complete
 
Whimsicott said:
...Dream World challenges if you are having trouble is to
Fight Heavy Zest and do not defeat him within the 3 turn limit. You get healed after every three turns so you can grind to get the challenges complete

I actually grinded on [abbr=Big Massif]the boss of Dreamy Wakeport[/abbr] and died like 15 or 20 times just so I could get Dodge 10 off him. :p I couldn't read a certain attack of his until like after 45min because I thought something else was the tell. :p
 
The Shattered Legacy said:
Whimsicott said:
...Dream World challenges if you are having trouble is to
Fight Heavy Zest and do not defeat him within the 3 turn limit. You get healed after every three turns so you can grind to get the challenges complete

I actually grinded on [abbr=Big Massif]the boss of Dreamy Wakeport[/abbr] and died like 15 or 20 times just so I could get Dodge 10 off him. :p I couldn't read a certain attack of his until like after 45min because I thought something else was the tell. :p

I know what attack you're talking about! I just got really lucky with it.

Near the peak of Mt. Pajamaja. Not really spoilers as its just a detail but don't drink the water. Just don't
 
Whimsicott said:
The Shattered Legacy said:
Whimsicott said:
...Dream World challenges if you are having trouble is to
Fight Heavy Zest and do not defeat him within the 3 turn limit. You get healed after every three turns so you can grind to get the challenges complete

I actually grinded on [abbr=Big Massif]the boss of Dreamy Wakeport[/abbr] and died like 15 or 20 times just so I could get Dodge 10 off him. :p I couldn't read a certain attack of his until like after 45min because I thought something else was the tell. :p

I know what attack you're talking about! I just got really lucky with it.

Near the peak of Mt. Pajamaja. Not really spoilers as its just a detail but don't drink the water. Just don't
Drinking the Water heals you completely and gives you a dream sequence and only a fake Game Over. I find it pretty useful myself.

Just beat the Giant Mt. Pajamaja Boss and got the last Action Piece for Luiginary Hammer.
 
Toadette said:
Whimsicott said:
The Shattered Legacy said:
Whimsicott said:
...Dream World challenges if you are having trouble is to
Fight Heavy Zest and do not defeat him within the 3 turn limit. You get healed after every three turns so you can grind to get the challenges complete

I actually grinded on [abbr=Big Massif]the boss of Dreamy Wakeport[/abbr] and died like 15 or 20 times just so I could get Dodge 10 off him. :p I couldn't read a certain attack of his until like after 45min because I thought something else was the tell. :p

I know what attack you're talking about! I just got really lucky with it.

Near the peak of Mt. Pajamaja. Not really spoilers as its just a detail but don't drink the water. Just don't
Drinking the Water heals you completely and gives you a dream sequence and only a fake Game Over. I find it pretty useful myself.

Just beat the Giant Mt. Pajamaja Boss and got the last Action Piece for Luiginary Hammer.

Are you serious Loki saw that screen and I just reset the game... I didn't even wait to find out te legitimacy of it.
 
Back
Top