October 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
October 2nd, 2015:

Today was my sister's birthday. After I got home from school, I played some games with brady23. After that, my family and I went to a fancy Italian restaurant to celebrate my sister's birthday. When we got back, I relaxed and played games for the rest of the day.

October 8th-12th, 2015:

Relaxed and played games all day.

October 13th, 2015:

Break's over, back to school. It was pretty normal. When I got home, I did my homework, and then relaxed for a bit. After that, I watched some Pokemon movies. Cannot remember all of the titles, but they were pretty good. Then I played some games and the day ended.

October 20th-23rd, 2015:

Regular school day. When I got home, I did my homework, watched the Pokemon Cartoon/Anime until the end of the day.

October 24th, 2015:

The first half of today I spent working on the development of Wiimmfi. But the second part was brady23 and I playing two online matches of Mario Party 3. The first match, he won, and the second one I think he won again(I don't remember, I'll have to ask him later). After that, my family and I went to go get haircuts. Then, we went over to a friend's house and two friends, my sister, and I played Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Wii Party. It was pretty fun. When we got back, it was about 10PM, so I took a shower and went to bed.

October 25th, 2015:

Today was that special Sunday for my family, where we go our for dimsum. We were planning on going to a museum after, but the entire place was heavily crowded, and there was no parking. We ended up going home. After that, I relaxed and played a few matches of Mario Strikers Charged on Wiimmfi with Bowser498. The matches were pretty tense and close, but I had won all of them. Then, watched the Pokemon Cartoon/Anime until the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back