No Pikmin Death-runs

Have you ever done runs (Either Pikmin 1 or 2) where you had NO Pikmin deaths ever during that run? I've never done it in Pikmin 1 due to Mystery Pikmin Death glitches, however, almost every run of Pikmin 2 I do is a no-death run. If I choose not to do so, then I just end up with about 1-8 Pikmin deaths at the end of Pikmin 2, so eh.

Of course if a Pikmin dies you have to reset. :p
Sometimes the game will be a jerk LOL

For Pikmin 2, I've done it a few times. It's really easy, though can lead to numerous resets (thank god for saving between floors in caves). For Pikmin, it's really difficult to do so, as Yoshi8984 said and as well as most enemies that are more troublesome. I've done it at least once before, though. It was annoying considering you have to reset the day over and over.

Vipsoccermaster said:
For Pikmin 2, I've done it a few times. It's really easy, though can lead to numerous resets (thank god for saving between floors in caves). For Pikmin, it's really difficult to do so, as Yoshi8984 said and as well as most enemies that are more troublesome. I've done it at least once before, though. It was annoying considering you have to reset the day over and over.
29xdydt.jpg

some how I doubt that

Back