My opinion of you.

Columbo said:

I think you're a great guy and a great GMOD. You just need to watch your attitude that's all.

Chinese Meth Dragon said:

I've never really had any problems with you. You're funny and always have something witty to say. Sometimes you can go a bit overboard though. Btw that text you sent me did cheer me up :) thanks

Kagami said:
Sup B****es

Quite frankly I think you're a cool guy and fun to have around. The only time I have a problem with you is when you disrespect staff members.

MattC13 said:
I would like a free opinion.

You're the only Canadian I like... :p

H-J カービイ said:
/appears with a dazed Kyle in tow/

Awesome RPER that needs to join RPU :p
cookieboy17 said:
MattC13 said:
I just had to mail a check for $5 to hopefully get my opinion????

I don't know who you mailed 5$ to but someone scammed you.. Anyways like I've said before you're an amazing staff member that should be admin again.

Vipsoccermaster said:
Hit me up with one.

:p

You're nice and a great member. You're always welcoming and nice to everyone. You just need to watch the attitude sometimes.

Shaby said:

Hell I think you've been here as long as  I have.. Anyways we don't talk much but you seem like a nice guy.

Vegeta said:
MattC13 said:

You're the only Canadian I like... :p

H-J カービイ said:
/appears with a dazed Kyle in tow/

Awesome RPER that needs to join RPU :p
cookieboy17 said:
MattC13 said:
I just had to mail a check for $5 to hopefully get my opinion????

I don't know who you mailed 5$ to but someone scammed you.. Anyways like I've said before you're an amazing staff member that should be admin again.

Vipsoccermaster said:
Hit me up with one.

:p

You're nice and a great member. You're always welcoming and nice to everyone. You just need to watch the attitude sometimes.

Shaby said:

Hell I think you've been here as long as  I have.. Anyways we don't talk much but you seem like a nice guy.
nokiddingawesome-1.gif

You forgot me.

Back