My Forum History

I quite have a large history in this forum and stuff and I'm going to post my history here. Don't laugh at me. :p

The Beginning:

One night on June 29th, 2008, it was rainy outside. I was bored with nothing to do. I decided to google Mario Party 9 for the heck of it. I look at a few links and then one took me to this site. I looked at it and noticed a forum there. I went and decided to register. I'm bad at making names so I just chose Marioguy. And this is when it started.

A Slow Start:

So I joined and quickly proved to be active. Made a lot of posts and made some friends.  Later, I decided to change my name to Sir Mario. However I did make a couple of spam posts. I don't remember it now but when I look back, I did made some. I was immature back then because it was my first time in a forum. Eventually somewhere in like September, I got banned for 1 day. I was unhappy and a little angry cause of it (Then again I was immature). I got back and tried to recover though not really.

The Dark Age:

So things went back to normal until November when I decided to join MPF cause I was curious. I started becoming more active there. I got a little better but still had some struggles. Then suddenly I got a 10 day ban at this forum. I flamed someone (don't want to say) in a PM (Though it was a few months old). I was furious (Though I didn't know back then why I was banned). When I explore some similar forums like this, apparently some of my friends also got banned. Thus the Revolution started. I don't want to talk about it cause when I look back into it, I feel guilty. I got perma banned here because of it. The Revolt only lasted a day then it disappeared. Despite that, I was still in MBF. Soon the forum got hacked and SMPSF was into doubt.

Reconstruction:

When 2009 started, SMPSF came back and all updated with new format. However all of the old posts were gone. I managed to get a 2nd chance as I wasn't really a threat. I turned more mature and made less spam posts. I started to get along with the other members. Then in March, MBF turned to MNF (something like that) and I couldn't get my account back cause of an E-mail problem. So I stayed at SMPSF for that. In the summer or fall of 2009, I managed to get back in MNF but soon turned less active.

Promotion and Fun:

In 2009/2010, I became a Mod. I ran the Mario Party Boards. Had trouble at first but got better at it. SMPSF turned more active and things seemed good. MNF turned to MBF and eventually closed.

Change:

In February or so Aegis joined. It immediately affected the members. Some enjoyed with him and had a fun time. Others soon disliked him and arguments broke out. Soon some friends joined and there were conflicts everywhere. I stayed quiet cause I didn't want to cause havoc. At first, I (no offense Aegis :p) was worried about him but when time went on, I started respecting him. Things managed to calm down a little by SZ.

Present:

Last month or so, I became a Global Mod. I was worried at first but now I'm better. I respected all the members in this forum and...well here we are. Hopefully this place will continue to grow and I hope I'll stay around as long as I can. :)

Back