My family...

So as you all know my grandmother was in the hospital and all that.. Well I'm staying with her now and helping her with whatever she needs, cooking, cleaning laundry etc ect. Not counting my mother she has 8 children, 4 of them living in nearby. I can count on one hand how many times they've come over to see her or help.. Two of them I can understand because 1 works constantly and the other works 2nd shift. The other two on the other hand make me want to curb stomp a kitten... The one works 5am to 1230pm and hardly ever visits. She came by one time when I asked for help and told me about how "You are not alone and we are here to help lets make a plan.." I'm still waiting on that plan -_-

The other has not been to see her since she got out of the hospital nor has even called her to see if she's alright.. I don't understand how they can just sit there and act like shes perfectly fine.. I mean I literally had to help her get up so she could walk to the bathroom.

What really pissed me off is that the one that works in the mornings has the time to go shopping and all sorts of other things but yet cannot take a couple hours out of the day to visit her mother.. The next weekend I'm going to my Aunt's wedding (dads side) and I'm worried sick she'll be by herself all weekend.. Ugh it's just so frustrating..

Back