Member Join Dates

cookieboy17 said:
HuntMac said:
MPFds July 15th, 2007 - Jan 2010 Death (19th?)
MPF April 20th, 2010-Early '11 Death
MPL Jan 2011
I thought MPF died in February. And I remember joining on the 15th too on MPF, I think I joined before you too. :p
I know for sure that's my exact join dates, and I know that you joined before mine (my profile number being like 24 or something) and yours being in the teens, so we could have joined the same day :p

HuntMac said:
cookieboy17 said:
HuntMac said:
MPL Jan 2011
I thought MPF died in February. And I remember joining on the 15th too on MPF, I think I joined before you too. :p
I know for sure that's my exact join dates, and I know that you joined before mine (my profile number being like 24 or something) and yours being in the teens, so we could have joined the same day :p
I like 99% think I was #21. I know I joined at like 9 am, which is kinda weird cause I'm never awake at 9 am so what the hell was I doing at 9 am looking at Mario Party DS stuff.

Lol, my time in old MPF was on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 @ 5:41:30 PM PDT to January/February 2010. I remember my number being 452. It's a shame that all that is long gone now.

HuntMac said:
cookieboy17 said:
HuntMac said:
MPL Jan 2011
Oh come on, it was 25, you were Pikachu!

Oh, I was 25, or Cook was 25?

Either way, I was only off by a number (if I was #25) so that's pretty cool cause I really don't remember the exact number :p

But now we know why when people think of MPF, they think of The HuntMac
cool.gif

(just kidding :p)

Back