Koopa as player character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. I wouldn't want Koopa as a playable character. His role is best for support and not a playable character. To me anyway.

Vipsoccermaster said:
Shy Guy as well as Koopa Troopa are reasonable to join the roster. Or take over Birdo and Blooper, it'd make a reasonable roster. Blooper and Birdo, again, are weird.

I agree with Blooper being weird..  Birdo..  I'm neutral.

I like to see Koopa and Shy Guy in Mario Party 9.  They're cool characters and it would be pretty awesome to play as them..  I say go for it!

Wacky109 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Shy Guy as well as Koopa Troopa are reasonable to join the roster. Or take over Birdo and Blooper, it'd make a reasonable roster. Blooper and Birdo, again, are weird.

I agree with Blooper being weird..  Birdo..  I'm neutral.

I like to see Koopa and Shy Guy in Mario Party 9.  They're cool characters and it would be pretty awesome to play as them..  I say go for it!
Koopa and Shy Guy are both confirmed to be in Mario Party 9.

Dolly said:
I don't like seeing Koopa as a playable character. The only generic type of characters I think are okay is Yoshi, Toad, and Birdo. Otherwise, I don't see it as fit. I'd rather see actual characters make their way to the series.
Baha, you kidding? Personally, i love the idea of normal Koopas and Shy guys joining the roster. It's kind of a coolio "Play as an everyman" sort of situation.
Besides, by this point, i'm getting bored of Toads and Yoshis. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back